Graduate SEO Analyst (Mobile Apps)
The Opportunity Hub UK is excited to bring you a fantastic career opportunity with our client - a rapidly growing mobile app growth consultancy located in the heart of Central London.
This Graduate Marketing Analyst position is open and ready for a motivated and data-centric Graduate SEO Executive to join their young team of 30 app experts with over 80+ years of combined mobile marketing expertise.
Your official job title will be Graduate SEO Executive (App Store Optimisation).
Our award-winning client is dedicated to providing the best-in-class app growth services to their global clients, including NBCUniversal & Gymshark.
Here's what you'll be doing as the Marketing Analyst:
- Conducting keyword research and competitor analysis to identify new ASO opportunities across different types of apps
- Optimising app titles, descriptions, screenshots, and other metadata to improve search rankings and user conversion
- Attending client meetings, presenting findings and recommendations, and providing regular updates on project progress and performance
- Preparing reports with analysis for clients that highlight the impact of ASO efforts on their app's performance, utilising ASO tools to deliver data-driven insights
- Organising and prioritising monthly, weekly, and daily deliverables
- Contributing to and developing case studies on app marketing best practice and ASO trends
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, experience in writing for various media formats preferred (e.g., blog posts, long-form articles, social media or video scripts)
- A 2:1 University degree
- Strong desire to learn, open-minded and able to take feedback and constructive criticism in stride, using it to refine your work and grow as a professional
- Collaborative and curious self-starter with a demonstrated ability to keep projects moving and deliver great results on time without the need for too much oversight
- Ability to thrive in fast-paced environments and adapt quickly to shifting priorities
- Creative and empathetic thinker, with a customer-first approach - experience in client management or customer service is preferred
- Confident manipulating data sets in Excel and working with PowerPoint.
A flare for visual storytelling and data analysis - experience using SQL is a bonus.
- Experience in a marketing or agency environment is desirable
- Familiarity with mobile developments, apps, design, and user experience principles is a plus
- And a real interest in the fast-growing world of mobile/digital
Work Permissions:Candidates must have the right to work in the United Kingdom.
Visa sponsorship is not available at this time.
Here are the benefits of this job:
- Fun and relaxed work environment that encourages creativity and collaboration, with a friendly and supportive team
- Company bonus scheme – 10% of salary if we hit our targets
- Regular social events such as axe throwing, go-karting, and more...
- Monthly mobile phone contract bill coverage up to £30
- Personal development training
- Genuine access to Senior Management so you have a say and a real voice in the direction of the company
- 25-day holiday allowance (increases after 2 years)
- Company Pension
- Summer Fridays
- Life insurance
- Tea, coffee, fruit, and snacks in the office
- Competitive graduate starting salary of £25-26k with good chance for salary progression to £40k+ in 2-3 years.
A career in the mobile app industry is exciting and ever-evolving, with endless opportunities for growth and learning.
Joining our client's team as a Graduate Marketing Analyst will give you the chance to work with global clients, be a part of a passionate and talented team, and be recognised for your contributions with various industry awards.
Don't miss out on this fantastic opportunity!
- Start: 02/02/2024
- Rate: £26000 per annum, Benefits: 25-30K
- Location: London,England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: PR
- Recruiter: The Opportunity Hub UK
- Contact: Chris Newell
- Tel: +44 7453 928140
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: BH-1062-16
- Posted: 2024-02-02 16:45:08 -
- View all Jobs from The Opportunity Hub UK
More Jobs from The Opportunity Hub UK
- Graduate Finance Analyst
- Telesales Executive
- CPA Qualified Accountant (International Accounts)
- CPA Accredited Accountant (International Accounts)
- Business Development Manager
- Office Manager
- Customer Service Administrator
- Finance Journalist
- Graduate Product Development Executive
- Product Developer (1 Year Contract)
- Marketing & Graphic Design Executive
- Corporate Communication Specialist
- PR Account Manager - Legal Sector
- Graduate PR Executive
- Graduate Office Administrator
- Event Managment Executive
- PR Account Executive
- Sales Development Representative
- SEO Executive
- Graduate Content Writer