Private Chef/Housekeeper | Private household | Gibraltar | Competitive salary | Live in or Out option with flexibility
Professional and experienced Private Chef/Housekeeper wanted, cooking a variety of international healthy cuisines and performing occasional housekeeping duties, mainly kitchen focussed.
The focus and main consideration of this role will be the food preparation duties.
It is imperative that the Private Chef has an interest and experience in cooking healthy and creative dishes.
Full training will be given on the Principal's exact dietary requirements and tastes.
It should be noted that the Principal generally travels for approximately 50% of the year.
Whilst some travel with the Principal may be required it will only be on an occasional basis.
This means that when the principal is not in residence in Gibraltar the candidate will have lot of down time, this will be balanced out by the hours worked when the Principal is in residence in Gibraltar.
The Private Chef/Housekeeper must have experience in cooking to a high standard and have knowledge and understanding of current kitchen hygiene and health and safety measures.
What's on offer to you?
- Competitive pay to match the candidate's skillset
- Working 6 days per week - some flexibility required when travelling
- 25 days holiday
- There is a possibility of a live-in situation
What You Will Be Doing
- Making three main meals per day and any other snacks and beverages as requested.
The candidate will also cater any ad hoc social engagements, such as dinner parties or informal gatherings.
- The candidate would be responsible for running and taking care of the kitchen, including setting up the table for meals, always plating the dishes in a professional fashion, serving the meals, and cleaning up to an excellent standard afterwards.
- The candidate is expected to do the shopping and sourcing of high-quality produce and will monitor stock control.
- There will be some ad hoc, light housekeeping duties on occasion.
- The candidate should be clean and tidy, presentable, and always maintain a professional attitude.
A uniform can be provided.
- This is a permanent, full-time position, based in Gibraltar with occasional travel required.
What You Will Need to Succeed in This Role
- Must have experience working for a UHNW private individual or luxury yacht experience
- Must be discreet and have iron-clad confidentiality
- Very flexible, can-do attitude
- Driving license - preferably with own car
- Spanish speaking would be a bonus but not essential
Keywords: Private Chef | Housekeeper | Gibraltar | HNWI | Healthy Food | Kitchen Hygiene
More Jobs from SRGEurope
- Principal Engineer Fixed Voice & IMS Core
- Principal Engineer
- Telecoms Manager Converged Services
- Technical Product Manager
- Network Access Engineer
- Corporate Services Administrator
- Audit Manager
- Audit Associate
- Trainee Company Administrator
- Senior Management Accountant
- Secretary / Personal Assistant
- Regulatory Reporting Manager
- Property Financial Analyst
- Operational Resilience Manager
- Business Analyst
- Night Agent - Travel Operations
- Corporate Travel Advisor
- Graphic Designer
- Tax Senior Associate