Digital PR Stratagist - Climate/ Agri tech (Agency)
This is a fantastic opportunity for a someone with a PR agency background with 2-4 years experience producing social media and digital content in a B2B context.
Digital PR Strategist
Full Time, Remote
Salary: £25k-35K DOE
Drive impact with marketing and comms!
Have you ever wished you could switch to a purpose-driven career in marketing? Are you intrigued by the prospect of learning more about the innovators that are shaping the future with climate tech solutions?
Do you value independence and flexibility and want to work in a diverse, international team- where you can truly see your impact?
The Opportunity Hub UK is delighted to present a unique position on behalf of an innovative agency start-up supporting start-ups and scale-ups driving innovation and impact, with a focus on the agri-food, drink and climate tech sectors.
The company is a fully remote agency expanding their UK operations.
They're seeking a passionate, proactive and skilled Senior PR Specialist.
As a Senior PR Account Executive, your responsibilities will include:
- Creating and implementing PR campaigns that synchronise with clients' goals and brand messaging.
- Crafting compelling content for press releases, blogs, social media posts, and other PR materials.
- Managing media relations, pitching stories, and coordinating interviews.
- Monitoring media coverage and assessing the effectiveness of PR campaigns.
- Assisting with client meetings, including the creation of meeting agendas and notes.
- Organising events such as press conferences and promotional events.
- Keeping abreast of industry trends and staying knowledgeable about the competitive landscape.
- 2-4 years of PR (B2B focus) experience within an agency or start-up in a relevant industry
- Interest in AgriFood Tech and Climate Tech.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent.
- Proficiency in organic performance (Content Marketing, Digital PR, LinkedIn and X).
- Confidence and enthusiasm in client interactions.
- Excellent attention to detail and commercial acumen.
- Self-starter attitude is essential for this fully remote position.
- Experience within a high-growth scale-up is a plus.
- Native English Level- German and/or French are a plus.
You must have the right to work and be based in the UK due to UK employment laws; sponsorship for this position is unavailable and overseas applications will not be accepted.
Here are the benefits of this job:
- Be one of the early team members of a promising start-up.
- A fully remote work setup that lets you work from anywhere within the UK.
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience.
- Engagement with international clients in Europe and the US.
- The chance to make a real impact on AgriFood & Climate Tech start-ups.
Our client is a European and UK-based specialist in communication, branding and PR that make a difference.
They are currently representing international high-visibility start-up players based across Europe and backed by some of the highest visibility VC and corporate names in their sector.
If you are an engaged marketer, intrigued by entrepreneurship and technology, and want to leave a mark with the players supporting the transition to a sustainable future- this might be the job for you.
This start-up agency is born also with a value-driven mindset that celebrates and supports work-life balance and flexibility.
Trust, diversity and teamwork are core values- they offer fully flexible working hours and remote work.
The Opportunity Hub UK network of employers promotes diversity and we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees within our network.
Apply today for the chance to make a difference and shape your work-life balance your way!
- Start: 25/01/2024
- Rate: £25000 - £35000 per annum, Benefits: Fully remote work setup
- Location: Leeds,England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: PR
- Recruiter: The Opportunity Hub UK
- Contact: Chris Newell
- Tel: +44 7453 928140
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: BH-1215-14
- Posted: 2024-01-25 15:14:08 -
- View all Jobs from The Opportunity Hub UK
More Jobs from The Opportunity Hub UK
- Graduate Finance Analyst
- Telesales Executive
- CPA Qualified Accountant (International Accounts)
- CPA Accredited Accountant (International Accounts)
- Business Development Manager
- Office Manager
- Customer Service Administrator
- Finance Journalist
- Graduate Product Development Executive
- Product Developer (1 Year Contract)
- Marketing & Graphic Design Executive
- Corporate Communication Specialist
- PR Account Manager - Legal Sector
- Graduate PR Executive
- Graduate Office Administrator
- Event Managment Executive
- PR Account Executive
- Sales Development Representative
- SEO Executive
- Graduate Content Writer