Tenancy Sustainment Officer
About The Role
We have an exciting opportunity for a Tenancy Sustainment Officer to join our team in Doncaster.
This is a key post contributing to the delivery of Saha’s housing services to its residents.
Working within our corporate aims and objectives you will deliver a resident focused service.
You will co-ordinate tenancy management and rent collection to ensure all housing management income is collected effectively.
You will ensure fair access, process of applications, relevant background checks and allocation of vacant properties.
You will ensure supported accommodation is available for use, keeping vacant properties to a minimum and void turnaround time minimised.
You will ensure H&S and property standards are maintained and work effectively as a team member delivering excellent services to Saha’s residents
You will work with our residents to increase their ability to sustain a tenancy when they leave our service.
The shifts for this role are:
0700-1500, 0900-1700, 1000-1800, 1300-2100
6 shifts on, 3 off.
About The Candidate
A Tenancy Sustainment Officer will instinctively share Saha’s delivery values and behaviours, loving your work, helping people to thrive and always finding a way to be effective.
What we're looking for :
- Demonstrable empathy with the client group
- Confident and capable communicator with the ability to inspire, engage and challenge
- Ability to enable young people to sustain a tenancy
- Great verbal, written and influencing skills
- Ability to use a computer, e.g., Microsoft packages and capacity to successfully navigate support packages used by Saha
- Able to be flexible with working hours to accommodate a working rota in conjunction with the needs of the service and team members
- Willingness to take part in outdoor/residential activity on occasion
- Ability to plan forward, prepare and deliver life skills sessions
- Proactive and self-motivated with a can do attitude
- £100 when you start work, plus £250 at 6 months’ service and another £250 at 12 months’ service (for permanent staff)
- 26 days annual leave rising to 31 days
- An extra day off on your birthday
- A High Street discount scheme (great savings both on and off-line)
- Pension with life assurance
- Discounted private medical insurance
- Loans available for financial emergencies
- Occupational Sick Pay
- A full Induction package and training relevant to the role
- Long service awards from 2.5 years
- Support to learn and develop your career
About The Company
A registered social landlord and one of the leading providers of supported housing in the UK, Saha is dedicated to transforming lives by providing accommodation and support for some of the most vulnerable members of society - mainly people with complex needs and/or experiencing homelessness.
Saha is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and vulnerable adults and expects all employees and volunteers to share this commitment.
Our aim is to work with individuals to build on their strengths, creating person centred, individualised strategies and plans that transform lives, support recovery and enable positive behaviour.
In order to succeed, however, we need the right people in place.
Our workforce is one of our greatest assets, but only by recruiting the very best can we continue to deliver comprehensive, good quality housing services, support and resettlement.
services to our residents.
That’s where you come in.
As an equal opportunities’ employer, Saha is committed to the equal treatment of all current and prospective employees and does not condone discrimination on the basis of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race or ethnicity, religion or belief, gender identity, or marriage and civil partnership.
We invite and welcome applications to apply for Saha opportunities without concern of bias or discrimination.
We reserve the right to close this vacancy early if we receive sufficient applications for the role.Therefore, if you are interested, please submit your application as early as possible
- Start: 25/01/2024
- Rate: £22,993.23 per annum plus great benefits
- Location: Doncaster,England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Charities
- Recruiter: Salvation Army Housing Association (saha)
- Contact: Salvation Army Admin
- Tel: 123456789
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: 0467
- Posted: 2024-01-25 15:04:03 -
- View all Jobs from Salvation Army Housing Association (saha)
More Jobs from Salvation Army Housing Association (saha)
- Night Concierge
- HR Administrator
- Night Concierge
- Project Worker
- Customer Insight and Engagement Officer
- Housing Management Worker
- Customer Insight and Engagement Manager
- Project Worker
- Enablement Worker
- Resettlement Worker
- Maintenance Worker
- Tenancy Sustainment Officer
- Waking Night Concierge
- Financial Performance and Analysis Manager
- Project Worker
- Infrastructure and Cyber Security Analyst
- Quality Assurance Team Administrator
- Business Assurance Team Administrator
- Engagement Co-ordinator