Complex Placements Officer
Sirona Medical are looking to recruit a Complex Placements Officer located in London.
If you are available and interested in working with Sirona Medical as a Complex Placements Officer for Social Services in London, please do not delay in contacting us.
Job Role: This particular role is based within East London.
The Complex Placements Officer will commission care packages for complex cases specialising in people with Learning Disabilities, Physical & Sensory Disability, Dementia or Mental Health issues.
Sirona Medical will be providing the Complex Placements Officer on an agency contract.
You will be representing Sirona Medical and the Local Authority.
The role is one Complex Placements Officer Monday to Friday 36 hours per week.
As a Complex Placements Officer, you must have Brokerage experience within a Local Authority and a good understanding of Mental Health and Learning Disabilities within Adults Social Care.
Employers will be keen to see that you have a friendly and caring attitude, and understand and respect people who need healthcare support.
Previous experience in the below are essential to apply for this role:
- Dealing with external providers for the provision of care services.
- Working within Social Care
- Dealing sensitively with issues that can reach across many stakeholders, including providers, families and operational services
- Office based
- Be able to deputise for Line Manager at service/other meetings as required.
What Sirona Medical will offer you:
- Great pay rates dependent on specialities.
- Variation of locations you want to be booked.
- A dedicated recruitment consultant
- 24 hour support.
- Fast track registration with efficient compliance process.
- An Excellent Referral Bonus Scheme!
We also supply the following to both NHS and private sector.
Nurse, General Nurse, RGN,NMC, Nurse, Band 5, Band 6, HCA, Community Nurse, specialist Nurse.
A&E, Endoscopy, Theatre.
Sirona Medical is a Healthcare Recruitment Agency supplying staff across many sectors within the UK.
Sirona Medical has an excellent reputation for providing reliable Healthcare Professionals to both the NHS and private sector.
We are renowned for our fast, friendly and high quality service.
Our thorough recruitment process ensures that we only provide the very best talent to our clients.
With over 60 years combined experience in the recruitment industry, our experienced Recruiters are always available to provide you with the highest service levels.
Sirona Medical believes in the ethics of providing more than just a service, but a relationship that allows both clients and candidates, to feel that no matter the query, request or demand, we will meet and exceed your expectations.
Talk to real human, a real recruiter not a computer or an order filler, honestly we don’t bite, please give us a call when you are free or contact us via the advertisement apply button, alternatively send us an email.
- Start: 18/01/2024
- Duration: 3 months
- Rate: £24 per hour
- Location: Havering,England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Public_Sector
- Recruiter: Sirona Medical Limited
- Contact: Chloe Prior
- Tel: 020 8050 2999
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: CP-2412
- Posted: 2024-01-18 17:27:07 -
- View all Jobs from Sirona Medical Limited
More Jobs from Sirona Medical Limited
- Chef (Head) Care Homes
- Head Chef - Care Home
- Care Assistant needed in High Wycombe!
- Care Assistant needed in Princes Risborough!
- Care Assistant needed in Aylesbury!
- Care Assistant
- Social Worker Children Safeguarding Team
- Support Worker needed in Epsom
- Care Assistant needed in Felixstowe
- Care Assistant needed in Newquay
- Care Assistant needed in Camborne, Cornwall
- Social Worker – CHC Team
- Care Assistant needed in Blackwood Cornwall
- Social Care Assessor
- Care Assistant needed in Falmouth
- Care Assistant needed in Lowestoft
- Care Assistant
- Care Assistant
- Support Worker needed in Eastbourne!
- Carer needed in Knowsley