Trainee Company Administrator
Trainee Company Administrator | Legal | Gibraltar | £Excellent Salary plus training and benefits | Office Based
Trainee Company Administrator required for an established Legal company based in Gibraltar.
As the Trainee Company Administrator, you will assist the Company Manager and Team in the delivery of professional and skilled trust and company secretarial services to a large portfolio of the firm's client companies based in Gibraltar and/or in international locations across the world.
You will ideally be a recent Graduate or high achieving school leaver or have worked in Financial Services for the last 2 years or so and are seeking to improve upon your position.
What's on offer to you?
- Genuine career progression
- Mentor available daily for training
- Full academic training provided for ICSA or similar
What You Will Be Doing
- Assist the Company Manager and Team to manage the administration of client structures on a daily basis and gain the opportunity to develop, practise and gain experience in company management.
- Ensure procedures, standards and protocols are adhered to and uphold sound working practices to the satisfaction of key internal and external stakeholder/regulators, compliance and auditors.
- Under the supervision of the Company Manager and/or senior colleagues liaise with clients and intermediaries on a daily basis and develop and maintain good client relation skills, gaining clients' confidence and that of other professionals.
- Work and behave in a professional manner.
Diligently undertake duties assigned and delegated by the Company Manager and/or senior colleagues and follow all reasonable instructions.
- Keep confidential any information obtained concerning the Firm, its clients and their business
- Answer telephone calls to the department politely and professionally, assisting callers and redirecting enquiries to other team members where necessary.
- Digitise documents using document scanning hardware and software and ensure these are accessible and retrievable by filing them on Viewpoint under the correct client, matter and/or departmental system folders.
- Produce minutes and other documentation as required using precedents and templates.
- Provide administrative assistance to the team throughout the day.
What You Will Need to Succeed In This Role
- Sound intellectual skills evidenced by a strong academic background to graduate level or equivalent combination of education, training and work experience.
- Knowledge of MS Office suite - Excel and Outlook essential.
- Excellent written, verbal, and face to face communication skills
- Demonstrates excellent organisational, time, project and diary management skills
- Client orientated with the ability to handle highly confidential information and maintain high levels of confidentiality and discretion at all times.
Keywords: Trainee Company Administrator |Gibraltar | Legal | Graduate | ICSA
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: Permanent
- Rate: £18000 - £23000 per annum + Competitive salary plus benefits
- Location: Gibraltar
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Legal
- Recruiter: SRGEurope
- Contact: Angelique Pearson
- Tel: 0207 183 6462
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2024-01-12 14:05:41 -
- View all Jobs from SRGEurope
More Jobs from SRGEurope
- Technical Product Manager
- Network Access Engineer
- Corporate Services Administrator
- Audit Manager
- Audit Associate
- Trainee Company Administrator
- Senior Management Accountant
- Secretary / Personal Assistant
- Regulatory Reporting Manager
- Property Financial Analyst
- Operational Resilience Manager
- Business Analyst
- Night Agent - Travel Operations
- Corporate Travel Advisor
- Graphic Designer
- Tax Senior Associate
- Manager/Senior Tax Manager
- Engineering Lead
- Business Development/Marketing Specialist