Beauty PR Account manager
We have a great opportunity at an award-winning consumer PR agency based in Bristol.
They're looking for a PR Account Manager with five+ years of agency or in-house experience to join the PR team, working across the agency’s portfolio of lifestyle clients. You’ll get the opportunity to be involved with household brand names while building your strategic PR and comms skills in a close-knit team of supportive colleagues and clients.
They're a nice bunch of peeps with a lovely bunch of clients.
It’s our people that make the agency a great place to work and you’ll want to contribute to our culture.
We're looking for someone who is approachable, friendly, curious, and - it goes without saying - talented.
We don't settle for average - neither do our clients - so here’s what we need you to bring to the table (along with the biscuits and dog-patting skills...):
The press release is dead(ish).
You'll be able to share how you've identified opportunities for delivering the client message outside of the norm and on multiple platforms.
You'll also know that outcomes not outputs are what count, and be able to measure them.
We need to know that you can spot a client's key issues and competitive advantage - the magic that sets them apart - with ease.
We want to see how you helped identify the opportunities and activities required to capitalise on this insight.
Creativity is in your DNA and you'll be able to explore different avenues for a client based on a brief and budget.
Plus, you'll be a positive cheerleader for junior colleagues when it comes to creative thinking, helping them challenge a brief and be bold in their ideas.
We're only as good as the team around us (if we all want a holiday, that is).
You'll be a whiz with words (with one eye on the AI robots) and be able to communicate in simple, concise copy that is relevant to the reader.
We believe that brevity is an art form.
You'll be good with words on paper and - crucially - in person.
Whether it's pitches or informal client meetings, ChatGPT has nothing on your personality and professional insight.
Clients and colleagues will feel confident in your expert, friendly hands.
They'll know that any problems are being given due attention and that your counsel will be timely, honest, and considered.
You'll have our support because we have yours.
You'll have nailed the other 6 requirements, so this is a mere formality ;-)
- Five+ years’ experience in a consumer PR role (agency or in-house) excluding internships or work experience placements.
- Direct client management experience, helping steer strategic recommendations alongside developing trusted and friendly relationships with decision-makers.
- Beauty, fashion, or interiors experience is a prerequisite.
- Competitive salary + quarterly bonus (10% of salary)
- 30 days holiday per year + bank holidays and Christmas closure.
- Hybrid working and flexible working hours.
- Comprehensive health insurance with GP access
- Parent and carer support
- Paid training and development
- Company away days, seasonal outings, and birthday vouchers.
- In-office perks (from a full fridge to monthly team lunches)
- Start: 11/01/2024
- Rate: £30000 - £35000 per annum, Benefits: 30-35K
- Location: Bristol,England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: PR
- Recruiter: The Opportunity Hub UK
- Contact: Chris Newell
- Tel: +44 7453 928140
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: BH-1148-10
- Posted: 2024-01-11 14:09:03 -
- View all Jobs from The Opportunity Hub UK
More Jobs from The Opportunity Hub UK
- Junior Recruitment Marketing Executive
- Junior Content Writer
- Graduate Writer
- Graduate Marketing Analyst
- PR Account Executive
- Senior PR Executive
- Senior Public Relations Account Manager
- Public Relations Account Manager
- Junior Public Relations Account Manager
- Graduate SEO Analyst (Mobile Apps)
- Senior Tech PR Executive
- Junior Executive Assistant
- Campaign/ Account Manager
- Marketing Project Manager
- Graduate Writer
- Graduate Customer Success Executive (AI)
- Supply Chain Coordinator
- Tech Support Executive
- Social Media Coordinator
- Junior Public Relations Executive