This is a fantastic opportunity for a Midweight Packaging Artworker to become part of a small and close-knit team at a great Toy company! The role boasts great variety of work will keep you challenged.
The mid-weight role is perfect if you are looking at progressing your Artwork career.
You will get full training and support from a highly experienced team.
Office based, Amersham, work from home 1 day a week (Thur or Fri) after probation period.
39.5 hours per week
(8.30-5.30 Mon-Thurs / 8.30-2pm Fri)
Overview of the role:
We have a fantastic opportunity for an office-based Midweight Packaging Artworker to join our highly inspiring British toy brand based in Amersham, Bucks.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is passionate about working in the Toy and Entertainment sector.
The ideal candidate will be someone who is bright, has a positive attitude, a fast worker with meticulous (if not obsessive) attention to detail and creative flair.
We think big, work hard and never stand still.
About the company:
They are a dynamic global toy company creating trustworthy toys at outstanding quality and value.
They care about all the little details meaning that all their toys are thoughtfully designed.
They passionately believe in the joy and benefit that each toy brings through play.
Driven by an ambitious team whose passion, ethics, energy and sense of fun goes into everything we do.
Each team member is selected for their unique talent and because they are amazing at what they do.
Here are the skills you'll need:
You will be proactive, hard-working, organised and level headed.
This is a fantastic opportunity for the successful candidate to become part of a small and close-knit team where the variety of work will keep you challenged and fresh and where your full skill set will be constantly used and developed.
Skills & Experience:
- You must have at least 3-4 years’ packaging artwork experience working in a studio or similar environment.
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite is vital.
- Exceptional organisation and communication skills, with the ability to prioritise tasks to meet deadlines.
- Produce print ready accurate packaging artwork that adheres to brand guidelines.
- Good problem-solving skills with a keen eye for detail.
- Demonstrate a strong understanding of cutters, typography, layout and composition.
- Strong collaboration and interpersonal skills, with the ability to work effectively in a team-oriented environment.
- Retouching and visualisation skills will be required.
- Solid grounding in repro and print processes.
- Experience in Toy and Entertainment sector would be advantageous.
- You will need to be based within 45 min commute to Amersham.
In the first few months, you would have:
- Developed a deep understanding of our brands, our competitors, and the market in which we operate.
- Collaborate and build positive relationships with your peers and key partners across the business.
- Manage own workload, hitting deadlines sending artwork to print.
- Salary: 30-35K dependant on experience
- Generous Toy Discount
- Life Cover
- Payroll Giving
- High Street & Leisure Discounts
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Birthday Leave and generous holidays
- 1 day paid Charity Day
- Flexible working hours
- Start: 09/01/2024
- Rate: £30000 - £35000 per annum
- Location: Amersham,England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Design
- Recruiter: The Opportunity Hub UK
- Contact: Chris Newell
- Tel: +44 7453 928140
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: BH-1235
- Posted: 2024-01-09 13:54:03 -
- View all Jobs from The Opportunity Hub UK
More Jobs from The Opportunity Hub UK
- Account Manager
- Recruitment Manager
- Marketing and Analytics Executive
- Graduate Marketing and Analytics Executive
- CPA Qualified Accountant
- Graduate Marketing Analyst
- Web Developer/ Technical Support Executive
- Sales Support Administrator
- PR Account Executive
- Junior PR Account Executive
- Admin Assistant
- B2B Marketing Specialist
- Junior Designer
- CTA Qualified Corporate Tax Lawyer (Junior to Mid-Level)
- Junior Content Writer
- PPC Media Buyer
- PR Account Executive (Tech)
- Senior Tech PR Account Executive
- Graduate PR Account Executive
- PR Account Executive