Mental Health Recovery Worker needed in Folkestone
Sirona Medical are looking for Mental Health Recovery Workers in Folkestone.
It would be ideal if you could drive as the hours are 17:30 - 00:00 and the public transport getting home might be difficult.
Please note Sirona Medical DO NOT OFFER SPONSORSHIP.
You must have experience in Mental Health.
Your CV will be rejected should this not reflect on your CV.
To provide quality support and interventions to people experiencing or likely to experience
a mental health crisis, as an alternative to using statutory crisis services.
• Empower a caseload of clients with a range of needs to manage their health and
wellbeing, maintain their independence, identify their strengths and achieve their
goals and aspirations, working in partnership with our subcontractors as required in
order to achieve this, under the direction of Management.
• To clearly articulate the aims and objectives, pathway and service model to people
using the service so they can fully participate in and co-produce their support.
• Empower service users to engage effectively in their liaisons with professionals
within the community such as social work teams, housing providers, health
professionals, JCP etc.
• Work flexibly as part of a team to ensure service coverage.
• Where applicable, develop co-produced group activities, peer support networks and
other community-based approaches to empowering service users to achieve their
goals and aspirations and to encourage service users to access these opportunities
• Actively monitor the health, wellbeing, safety and security of the service and its
users ensuring all concerns are followed up promptly and in line with procedures.
• Participate in the core work of the service, providing support to colleagues, carrying
out tasks allocated by the service manager and using initiative to identify and deal
with additional tasks as they arise.
• Ensure that administration is done in good time; that detailed, concise and accurate
records are created contemporaneously and that confidentiality is appropriately
• Carry out duties, in line with organisational policies and procedures.
• Understanding of the principles of recovery as an ethos and a range of recovery
• Ability to work as part of a team, on own initiative and to oversee induction of new
peer staff and volunteers.
• Awareness of health and safety issues.
• Ability to work at evenings, weekends and bank holidays.
• Service opening times are: 17:30 – 00:00 Monday to Friday, 11:30 – 23:30 weekends
and bank holidays.
• Good IT skills, that includes a working knowledge of functions in MS Word, Outlook
and the internet.
• Good literacy and numeracy skills and able to produce clear written correspondence
in hard copy or email.
• Ability to complete and record basic financial transactions, i.e.
managing petty cash.
• Knowledge and understanding of safeguarding issues and ability to address them
• Knowledge of relevant Mental Health legislation, in particular Care Program
Approach (CPA) processes.
- Start: 18/12/2023
- Duration: ongoing
- Rate: £12 - £14 per hour
- Location: Folkestone,England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Medical
- Recruiter: Sirona Medical Limited
- Contact: Hayley Burrell
- Tel: 020 8050 2999
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: HB-795670
- Posted: 2023-12-18 12:45:04 -
- View all Jobs from Sirona Medical Limited
More Jobs from Sirona Medical Limited
- Chef (Head) Care Homes
- Head Chef - Care Home
- Care Assistant needed in High Wycombe!
- Care Assistant needed in Princes Risborough!
- Care Assistant needed in Aylesbury!
- Care Assistant
- Social Worker Children Safeguarding Team
- Support Worker needed in Epsom
- Care Assistant needed in Felixstowe
- Care Assistant needed in Newquay
- Care Assistant needed in Camborne, Cornwall
- Social Worker – CHC Team
- Care Assistant needed in Blackwood Cornwall
- Social Care Assessor
- Care Assistant needed in Falmouth
- Care Assistant needed in Lowestoft
- Care Assistant
- Care Assistant
- Support Worker needed in Eastbourne!
- Carer needed in Knowsley