Marketing Specialist (Remote, Part time)
This is a fantastic opening for someone with B2B Marketing Agency experience to take on a marketing leadership role with flexibility.
B2B Marketing Specialist
Part-time, Remote, Flexible Hours
A great opportunity for a flexible remote B2B marketer!
Are you intrigued by the prospect of working in an international, agile team, having visibility to fast-growth companies across multiple industries- all while retaining 100% flexibility on your working hours?
Do you want to have the opportunity to build the marketing efforts for an expanding agency, working with innovative clients across Europe and the UK?
The Opportunity Hub UK is delighted to present a unique position on behalf of a UK and Netherlands based boutique agency.
The client currently is structured across two business units, one dedicated to consumer tech, e-commerce and services PR, SEO and Content and the other- launched in 2022- dedicated to working with start-ups revolutionizing the climate tech landscape.
The company is fully remote and, as it expands its services and team, is looking at professionalizing and structuring their marketing efforts, by adding an independent and driven Marketing Manager with B2B experience to the team.
As a B2B Marketing Specialist, your responsibilities will include:
- Ideating and executing a marketing strategy across multiple touchpoints, to feed the inbound and outbound opportunities of lead generation and visibility for the 2 business units (prioritizing the legacy brand that was established in 2018 and supporting/consulting if and when possible, on the BU launched in 2022)
- Manage the inbound channels:
- Creating and supporting the implementation of partnership and referrals models
- Tracking key industry events and news, identifying speaking and visibility opportunities
- Keep up to date agency directory profiles and Awards submissions
- Create PR opportunities for the business units
- Managing media relations, pitching stories, and coordinating interviews.
- Create assets for social media and website
- Our client is looking for a well-rounded and versatile generalist, that will be excited about the opportunity to drive marketing and generate results from the ground-up, with an entrepreneurial mindset.
- 3-5 years of experience in Agency or B2B (tech and services preferred) marketing
- Interested in entrepreneurship and entrepreneurial mindset
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent.
- Versed in website management, social media in B2B channels (LinkedIn, X)
- Confidence and enthusiasm in team interactions.
- Excellent attention to detail and commercial acumen.
- Self-starter attitude is essential for this fully remote position.
- Experience within a high-growth scale-up is a plus.
- Native English Level- German and/or French are a plus.
You must be based and have the right to work in the UK.
Visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Here are the benefits of this job:
- Highly flexible work schedule: in this role, you can manage your project and tasks around your life commitments
- A fully remote work setup that lets you work from anywhere (please note, UK residency is required).
- Engagement with a highly diverse and international team
- The chance to make a real impact and lead marketing from the ground-up.
- up to £35,000pa (Pro rata)
Our client is a European and UK-based boutique agency that answer to the needs of companies to be able to access a one-stop solution for their international PR, SEO & Content needs.
To date, they have conducted campaigns in over 15 markets across Europe and the Americas, and their small but mighty international team counts 5 nationalities. This agency was born in 2018 with a value-driven mindset that celebrates and supports work-life balance and flexibility.
Trust, diversity and teamwork are core values- they offer fully flexible working hours and remote work.
No more long commutes, say hello to working from sunny locations!
The Opportunity Hub UK network of employers promote diversity and we are committed to creating we are inclusive environment for all employees within our network.
Apply today for the chance to make a difference and shape your work-life balance your way!
- Start: 13/12/2023
- Rate: £35000 per annum, Benefits: 35000
- Location: Remote work,England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: PR
- Recruiter: The Opportunity Hub UK
- Contact: Chris Newell
- Tel: +44 7453 928140
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: BH-1221-1
- Posted: 2023-12-13 13:16:06 -
- View all Jobs from The Opportunity Hub UK
More Jobs from The Opportunity Hub UK
- Account Manager
- Recruitment Manager
- Marketing and Analytics Executive
- Graduate Marketing and Analytics Executive
- CPA Qualified Accountant
- Graduate Marketing Analyst
- Web Developer/ Technical Support Executive
- Sales Support Administrator
- PR Account Executive
- Junior PR Account Executive
- Admin Assistant
- B2B Marketing Specialist
- Junior Designer
- CTA Qualified Corporate Tax Lawyer (Junior to Mid-Level)
- Junior Content Writer
- PPC Media Buyer
- PR Account Executive (Tech)
- Senior Tech PR Account Executive
- Graduate PR Account Executive
- PR Account Executive