Band 6 or Band 7 ANP or Paramedic
Sirona Medical are looking to recruit a Band 6 or Band 7 ANP or Paramedic located in Hertfordshire.
If you are available and interested in working with Sirona Medical as a Band 6 or Band 7 ANP or Paramedic in Hertfordshire, please do not delay in contacting us.
Job Role: This particular role is based within Hertfordshire. Sirona Medical are recruiting for ANP Or Paramedic who has experience in utilising expert diagnostic and clinical skills to provide autonomous, unscheduled nursing care / therapy and management of patients presenting with acute undifferentiated and undiagnosed conditions, complex health needs and /or long term conditions.
Sirona Medical will be providing the ANP Or Paramedic on a long term booking. You will be representing Sirona Medical as an ANP Or Paramedic.
The role is one ANP Or Paramedic, 08:00 - 20:00 Over 7 days on rota including, one weekend in four.
As a Band Band 6 or Band 7 ANP or Paramedic, you must have a relevant degree with a minimum 6 months solid experience in an NHS Establishment.
You will be required to accept responsibility, with support and direction to effectively manage a client caseload with associated specialist support needs.
To ensure that appropriate and up-to-date client records/files and computer information system is maintained and kept with due regard to confidentiality.
To act in accordance with NMC or HCPC registration requirements and Code of Conduct for exercising accountability and professional practice.
Employers will be keen to see that you have a friendly and caring attitude, and understand and respect people who need healthcare support.
Previous experience and/or qualifications as an ANP or Paramedic are essential to apply for this role.
What Sirona Medical will offer you:
- Great pay rates dependent on specialities.
- Variation of locations you want to be booked.
- A dedicated recruitment consultant
- 24 hour support.
- Fast track registration with efficient compliance process.
- An Excellent Referral Bonus Scheme!
We also supply the following to both NHS and private sector.
Nurse, General Nurse, RGN,NMC, Nurse, Band 5, Band 6, HCA, Community Nurse, specialist Nurse.
A&E, Endoscopy, Theatre.
Sirona Medical is a Healthcare Recruitment Agency supplying staff across many sectors within the UK.
Sirona Medical has an excellent reputation for providing reliable Healthcare Professionals to both the NHS and private sector.
We are renowned for our fast, friendly and high quality service.
Our thorough recruitment process ensures that we only provide the very best talent to our clients.
With over 60 years combined experience in the recruitment industry, our experienced Recruiters are always available to provide you with the highest service levels.
Sirona Medical believes in the ethics of providing more than just a service, but a relationship that allows both clients and candidates, to feel that no matter the query, request or demand, we will meet and exceed your expectations.
Talk to real human, a real recruiter not a computer or an order filler, honestly we don’t bite, please give us a call when you are free or contact us via the advertisement apply button, alternatively send us an email.
- Start: 10/11/2023
- Duration: On-going
- Rate: £30 per hour
- Location: Hertfordshire,England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Medical
- Recruiter: Sirona Medical Limited
- Contact: Chloe Prior
- Tel: 020 8050 2999
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: CP-2399
- Posted: 2023-11-10 14:44:03 -
- View all Jobs from Sirona Medical Limited
More Jobs from Sirona Medical Limited
- Female Care Assistants needed in MARGATE
- Adult and Paeds RGN
- Band 5/6 Paediatric Nurse
- Household Assistant - Cleaners needed in Aylesbury
- Kitchen Household Assistants needed in Aylesbury
- Registered Nurse
- Care Assistants needed in Huntingdon!!
- Child Support Workers needed in Hertford
- Child Support workers needed in Welwyn Garden City
- Band 5 Registered Nurse
- Band 5 RGN
- Care Assistants needed in Kings Lynn
- Care Assistants needed in Worcester
- Care Assistants needed in Plymouth
- Care & Support Assistants needed in Redruth
- Care Assistants needed in Truro
- Care Assistants needed in Lowestoft
- Support Workers Floating Support Service
- Carer Workers needed in Swansea