Maintenance Manager – Client Direct – Iconic Building - Central London - up to 55K
Would you like to work client side in a totally unique building in Central London?
Do you have experience of managing historic, ancient or listed buildings?
One of our long standing clients is currently looking to recruit a Maintenance Manager to work as part of their busy estates team to help service and maintain one of the most intriguing and unique buildings in Central London.
The building is one of the most recognised and well known buildings in Central London with a mix of both historic and ancient architecture and technology.
They are looking for an experienced Maintenance Manager who will be able to provide a first class customer service and be able to organise, manage and motivate their engineering team; as well as supporting the senior management.
The role will also be reporting directly to the Head of Estates who you will be working closely with on a day to day basis.
The hours of work are Monday to Friday, 8-4 and the main duties of the role are as follows:
- Manage all contractors to make sure satisfaction levels are at a constantly high level.
- Ensure contractual service levels are obtained and superseded and an in depth knowledge of the contract is maintained and demonstrated in the contractor review meetings.
- Ensure contractually agreed KPIs / SLAs are met.
- Attend strategic /operational meetings with the head of estates.
- Ensure successful completion of all reactive and PPM works orders to ensure timely completion and close out, meeting KPIs and SLAs as necessary.
- Provide leadership and management to the site team and contractors as necessary.
- Recognised apprenticeship and fully electrically or mechanically qualified to recognised level ie C&G, HNC/HND.
- Proven background in a hard services maintenance role.
- Previous experience and involvement in managing contractors.
- Experience of working within historic, listed or ancient buildings.
- A strong and committed team player capable of prioritising and solving problems often under pressure, utilising innovative solutions.
- Must be a team player committed to working in a quality and professional environment.
- Strong people management skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
More Jobs from CBW Staffing Solutions
- Area General Manager
- Chef De Partie
- Mobile Commercial Gas Engineer
- Account Manager
- Data Centre Day Engineer
- Data Centre Shift Engineer
- Data Centre Shift Engineer
- Billing Administrator
- Cleaning Operative
- Area Contract Manager
- Data Centre Electrical Engineer
- Mechanical Shift Engineer
- Electrical Maintenance Engineer
- Electrical Engineer
- Contract Support Administrator
- Multi-Skilled Maintenance Operative
- Immediate Cleaner
- Fabric Engineer
- Entry Level Administrator
- Hospitality & Office Services Assistant