Band 5 RGN
Sirona Medical are looking to recruit a selection of Band 5 Registered General Nurses (RGN) located in Merseyside.
If you are available and interested in working with Sirona Medical as a Band 5 Registered General Nurses (RGN) in the Merseyside area, please do not delay in contacting us.
Job Role: This particular role is based within Merseyside.
Sirona Medical will be providing the Nurse on a agency basis.
You will be representing Sirona Medical and the NHS.
Hourly rates vary on shift times
As a Band 5 Registered General Nurses (RGN), you must have a degree in Nursing with a minimum 6 months solid experience in an NHS Establishment.
You will be required to accept responsibility, with support and direction to effectively manage a client caseload with associated specialist support needs.
To ensure that appropriate and up-to-date client records/files and computer information system is maintained and kept with due regard to confidentiality.
To act in accordance with NMC registration requirements and Code of Conduct for exercising accountability and professional practice.
To provide professional Nurse assessments to support the commissioning process in line with care management and continuing care.
To undertake clinical procedures appropriate to client care and maintain clinical competency through regular updates.
With support and direction, be responsible for co-coordinating an agreed care plan and, where appropriate, to implement and evaluate agreed action, including direct work with some users.
This Job will be busy and fast-paced, you will be expected to work in a calm and effective manor, as well as communicate well with other members of staff and patients alike.
Employers will be keen to see that you have a friendly and caring attitude, and understand and respect people who need healthcare support.
Previous experience and/or qualifications in Nursing are essential to apply for this role.
What Sirona Medical will offer you:
- Great pay rates dependent on specialities.
- Variation of locations you want to be booked.
- A dedicated recruitment consultant
- 24 hour support.
- Fast track registration with efficient compliance process.
- An Excellent Referral Bonus Scheme!
We also supply the following to both NHS and private sector.
Nurse, General Nurse, RGN,NMC, Nurse, Band 5, Band 6, HCA, Community Nurse, specialist Nurse.
A&E, Endoscopy, Theatre.
Sirona Medical is a Healthcare Recruitment Agency supplying staff across many sectors within the UK.
Sirona Medical has an excellent reputation for providing reliable Healthcare Professionals to both the NHS and private sector.
We are renowned for our fast, friendly and high quality service.
Our thorough recruitment process ensures that we only provide the very best talent to our clients.
With over 60 years combined experience in the recruitment industry, our experienced Recruiters are always available to provide you with the highest service levels.
Sirona Medical believes in the ethics of providing more than just a service, but a relationship that allows both clients and candidates, to feel that no matter the query, request or demand, we will meet and exceed your expectations.
Talk to real human, a real recruiter not a computer or an order filler, honestly we don’t bite, please give us a call when you are free or contact us via the advertisement apply button, alternatively send us an email.
- Start: 07/11/2023
- Duration: On-going
- Rate: £22 - £36 per hour
- Location: Liverpool,England
- Type: Contract
- Industry: Medical
- Recruiter: Sirona Medical Limited
- Contact: Chloe Prior
- Tel: 020 8050 2999
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: CP-2397
- Posted: 2023-11-07 17:44:03 -
- View all Jobs from Sirona Medical Limited
More Jobs from Sirona Medical Limited
- Band 5 Registered Nurse
- Band 5 RGN
- Care Assistants needed in Kings Lynn
- Care Assistants needed in Worcester
- Care Assistants needed in Plymouth
- Care & Support Assistants needed in Redruth
- Care Assistants needed in Truro
- Care Assistants needed in Lowestoft
- Support Workers Floating Support Service
- Carer Workers needed in Swansea
- Support Workers needed in Northumberland
- Safe House Advocate needed in NW10
- Support Workers needed in Salisbury
- Care workers needed in Dorset
- Band 6 or Band 7 ANP or Paramedic
- Supporter workers needed in Barnstaple
- Support Workers needed in Exeter
- Band 5 RGN
- Band 5, 6 and 7 Nurse
- ST3 Doctors / Midlands