Audit Manager | Commercial Services Company | Malta | Competitive Salary plus benefits package | Hybrid
Audit Manager required for an expanding corporate service company based in Malta.
They are currently looking to hire a Qualified ACCA or ACA or similar Audit Manager to manage a growing team due to an increase in their portfolio of industry clients.
They have over 30 years of established clients they manage, and offer practical knowledge in taxation, legal advisory and the provision of general corporate services.
The Team are all qualified professionals with an excellent reputation in the Malta location but also have a presence on an international basis.
What's on offer to you?
- Hybrid - 4 days office / 1 day home
- Christmas Bonus
- Annual salary review
- Summer hours during July/August
- Various annual social events
- Employee Assistance Programme
- APS Employee Scheme
- Working hours can be flexible - 07:30/08:45 - 16:30/17:45
What You Will Be Doing
- Providing guidance to the rest of the team when on client Audit.
- Deliver high-quality audit and assurance service, including preparing and reviewing audit plans.
- Providing on-the-job training to part qualified staff.
- Managing your own client portfolio.
- Ensuring that clients are dealt with in a timely manner and deadlines achieved.
- Performing technical reviews of audit work.
- Effectively manage the Audit process with appropriate consideration of audit risk issues and accounting technical matters.
- Liaising with other departments to ensure the smooth delivery of the audit process.
- Demonstrate expertise in primary accounting frameworks (mainly IFRS and GAPSME) and in related financial reporting matters.
What You Will Need to Succeed in This Role
- You must be a fully qualified Accountant through ACA, ACCA or the equivalent.
- In possession of a warrant to practice as a Certified Public Accountant and hold a Practising Certificate in Auditing.
- Thorough knowledge of IAS, GAAP and IFRS.
- Leadership skills.
- Pro-active, organized, and self-motivated.
- An excellent eye for detail.
- Meticulous, flexible with a can-do approach to work.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
Keywords: Audit Manager |Malta |ACCA |ACA |Qualified |Audit and Assurance
More Jobs from SRGEurope
- Senior Marketing and Events Manager
- Backend PHP Developer
- Operational Resilience Manager
- PHP Developer
- Affiliate Manager
- Accounts Support Administrator
- Carer/Travel Companion
- Audit Assistant Manager
- Property Financial Analyst
- Secretary / Personal Assistant
- Development and Integration Analyst
- Talent Acquisition – President/VP Level
- Financial Controller
- Senior Investment Analyst
- HR Coordinator
- Business Development Associate
- Regulatory Reporting Manager
- Audit Associate
- Head of Network Operations