Regulatory Reporting Manager
Regulatory Reporting Manager | Insurance | Gibraltar | c£70k plus LTIP and benefits | Office based, some flexability
Regulatory reporting manager required for an exciting, busy Insurance company based in Gibraltar.
Reporting to the CFO, the remit of this role covers all aspects of SII reporting, analysis and planning.
The Regulatory reporting Manager will be a qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA) with 3+ years of PQE with significant experience of SII reporting.
You will have the organisational ability to deliver a solid reporting process with the insight and emotional intelligence to challenge the inputs to the process and anticipate issues.
What's on offer to you?
- Genuine career progression
- Attractive LTIP scheme
What You Will Be Doing
- Work closely with the accounting team, Group Actuarial Reserving and Group Capital teams to prepare regular solvency ratio forecasts, stress testing and other scenarios
- Preparation of ad-hoc analysis to support business decisions such as dividends, reinsurance placements and investment options
- Preparation of information submissions to meet ad-hoc data requests from the GFSC
- Develop and maintain good relationships with the wider finance, risk and actuarial team, working closely with all teams to understand and be able to challenge processes and data such Solvency II Technical Provision models, calculations, and other reporting to the Reserving Committee
- Maintain and enhance a strong financial control environment within all processes noted above, including an assessment of current process and system provision and the potential to develop the current process or implement new solutions.
- Stay close to the Group's Solvency II Internal Model Programme (including deferred tax/LACDT) and projections
- Work closely with the actuarial reserving and capital teams on regular data quality assessments in line with Solvency II requirements and the Group's Data and System Policy
What You Will Need to Succeed In This Role
- Qualified Accountant ACA, ACCA or similar
- Strong academic record
- Worked in a similar role for at least 3 years
- Current Solvency II knowledge
- Technical Accounting skills
- Advanced excel and reporting skills
- Self-discipline and high- level attention to detail
Keywords: Regulatory Reporting Manager |Gibraltar | Insurance | Solvency II | Group Data | Actuarial Reserves
More Jobs from SRGEurope
- Senior Marketing and Events Manager
- Backend PHP Developer
- Operational Resilience Manager
- PHP Developer
- Affiliate Manager
- Accounts Support Administrator
- Carer/Travel Companion
- Audit Assistant Manager
- Property Financial Analyst
- Secretary / Personal Assistant
- Development and Integration Analyst
- Talent Acquisition – President/VP Level
- Financial Controller
- Senior Investment Analyst
- HR Coordinator
- Audit Manager
- Business Development Associate
- Audit Associate
- Head of Network Operations