Static Maintenance Engineer
Static Maintenance Engineer (Electrical or Mechanical) - FM Service Provider - Commercial Building – Mayfair, London - £39,747
Exciting opportunity to work for an established FM service provider situated in Mayfair, London.
CBW is currently looking for a Static Resident Maintenance Engineer based in a commercial building in Pall Mall.
The successful candidate will be electrically or mechanically biased with a proven track record in commercial building maintenance (Ideally working on your own) with a strong understanding of AHUs and pumps.
As the Resident Engineer on-site, you will be the first point of contact for all M&E/Fabric/HVAC maintenance issues with this Landlord contract, however, you will have the support of the Contract Manager and mobile team if you require assistance/support.
In return, the company is offering a salary of up to £39,747, overtime available, further training and career progression.
Hours of work
Monday to Friday - 08:00 am - 17:00pm
Key duties & Responsibilities
- To make sure all site paperwork is kept up to date and sent to the office at the required frequency.
- Operate all systems within the buildings effectively.
- To undertake electrical and mechanical repairs, maintenance tasks and minor installations.
- To undertake minor building fabric activities and repairs including but not limited to minor plumbing tasks, minor decoration works etc.
- To act as the main point of contact for the building manager on a day-to-day basis.
- Build effective relationships with the client, answering queries, keeping them informed about site activities and developments.
- Audits completed and action points highlighted to be resolved by yourself and noted.
- To carry out reactive works when requested within an acceptable timeframe.
- Provide clear and detailed information when quotations are to be provided.
- Ensure that sub-contractors used carry out work in accordance with company instructions.
- To make sure the plant rooms and other areas are clean and tidy.
- To inform the Contracts Manager of any relevant issues that may escalate.
- To provide any information requested by the Contract Manager or office.
- To carry out overtime when needed to complete the agreed-out-of-hours work time on site, arranging and managing extra personal as required.
- To provide reports where needed for the out of hours service, within an acceptable
- Responsible for clear and accurate reporting of site conditions to the Contracts Manager.
- Salary of £39,237
- Company Phone
- 20 days holiday plus bank holiday Rising to 25 days
- All overtime paid at a flat rate and 2/3 to a maximum of £28.00 per hour
- Company Pension
- Private healthcare
- Sick Pay
- Death in service x2 of salary
- Mechanically or Electrical qualified - City & Guilds, NVQ etc Prefered
- Must be able to provide copies of your trade certificates
- Understanding of HVAC systems including, AHU/FCUs, Chillers, Boilers
- A proven track record in commercial building maintenance
- Good communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Previous experience working as a Resident Engineer (i.e Covering a site on your own)
- Start: 27/10/2023
- Rate: £39747 per annum
- Location: Mayfair,England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Engineering
- Recruiter: CBW Staffing Solutions
- Contact: Alex Denton
- Tel: 02035833099
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: ResidentMayfair39
- Posted: 2023-10-27 13:48:03 -
- View all Jobs from CBW Staffing Solutions
More Jobs from CBW Staffing Solutions
- Area General Manager
- Chef De Partie
- Mobile Commercial Gas Engineer
- Account Manager
- Data Centre Day Engineer
- Data Centre Shift Engineer
- Data Centre Shift Engineer
- Billing Administrator
- Cleaning Operative
- Area Contract Manager
- Data Centre Electrical Engineer
- Mechanical Shift Engineer
- Electrical Maintenance Engineer
- Electrical Engineer
- Contract Support Administrator
- Multi-Skilled Maintenance Operative
- Immediate Cleaner
- Fabric Engineer
- Entry Level Administrator
- Hospitality & Office Services Assistant