Audit Associate | Corporate Services | Malta | Competitive Salary Package plus study support | Hybrid
Audit Associate required for an expanding corporate service company based in Malta offering great career opportunities for both ACA, ACCA Part Qualified and University Graduates.
The Audit Associate will be part of a growing team due to an increase in their portfolio of industry clients.
Our client has over 30 years of established clients that they currently manage, Malta and Internationally based, and offer practical knowledge in taxation, legal advisory and the provision of general corporate services.
The Audit Associate will have a minimum of 1 years' experience in a similar audit role, speak English, Maltese and ideally Italian but not essential and be on their way to studying ACCA or similar.
Candidates with just a Degree in Finance or Accounting or other relevant subjects can also apply for a training contract.
What's on offer to you?
- Hybrid - 4 days office / 1 day home
- Christmas Bonus
- Yearly salary increments
- Summer hours during July/August
- Various social events
- Employee Assistance Programme
- APS Employee Scheme
- 10 days study leave per year
- Working hours - 07:30/08:45 - 16:30/17:45
What You Will Be Doing
- Being part of client audit engagement teams.
- Being involved in planning, executing, and completing financial audits.
- Acquire working knowledge of the client's business.
- Accurately review client's base financial data to ensure accuracy
- Use multiple Accounting Software's and Excel to assist with reporting
What You Will Need to Succeed in This Role
- Currently studying for an ACCA, ACA or a recognized University Accounting Degree
- Proficient in Microsoft Office software programs,
- Strong communication skills, both written and spoken, in English, Maltese, and preferably also Italian.
- Ability to balance multiple priorities and complete assignments within time constraints and deadlines
- Ability to quickly adapt to changing client and business dynamics
- Efficient coupled with a good eye for detail
- Risk awareness and high integrity when dealing with confidential information
- Self-motivated, proactive with a positive ‘can do' attitude
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
Keywords: Audit Associate |Malta |Graduate |ACCA Part Qualified |ACA Part Qualified |Audit and Assurance |Training Contract
More Jobs from SRGEurope
- Senior Marketing and Events Manager
- Backend PHP Developer
- Operational Resilience Manager
- PHP Developer
- Affiliate Manager
- Accounts Support Administrator
- Carer/Travel Companion
- Audit Assistant Manager
- Property Financial Analyst
- Secretary / Personal Assistant
- Development and Integration Analyst
- Talent Acquisition – President/VP Level
- Financial Controller
- Senior Investment Analyst
- HR Coordinator
- Audit Manager
- Business Development Associate
- Regulatory Reporting Manager
- Head of Network Operations