Mobile Fabric Engineer
Mobile Fabric Maintenance Engineer – FM Service Provider- Cambridge- £32,000 + Van and Fuel Card
Are you a Mobile Fabric Engineer looking for a new challenge?
Would you like to work for a leading Facilities Maintenance provider?
An exciting opportunity to join an established Building Services company based in the Cambridge.
CBW Staffing Solutions are currently recruiting for a Mobile Fabric Engineer to carry out planned and reactive commercial maintenance across a commercial portfolio based across the Cambridge area.
The successful candidate will have a strong understanding of Facilities Maintenance and have a proven track record in commercial building maintenance.
This position would be ideal for a Mobile Fabric Engineer currently in a similar position who is keen on progression.
In return, the company is offering a competitive salary of up to £32,000 with a potential route into further career progression.
Key duties & Responsibilities
- Ability to deliver excellent customer service
- To undertake basic “Fabric duties” which would include touching up paint work, tightening hinges, install/repair blinds, changing locks, making minor repairs to cabinets, desks, and putting together small equipment like chairs etc.
- To undertake some plumbing activities including but not limited to clearing blockages, attending to burst pipes, replacing components, servicing systems etc.
- Liaising with the contract management team
- Investigating complaints and taking appropriate action
- Plumbing – washers, taps, unblocking toilets, unblocking stacks, installing new sinks, urinals and toilets, pipe work (copper or PVC)
- Carpentry – hanging doors, new locks, architrave, window frames, boxing in, assembling furniture
- Tiling – floors, walls and Carpet tiles
- Painting & Decorating
- Fixing Furniture
- Hanging Pictures & Shelves
- £32,000 + Van and Fuel Card
- Monday - Friday 08:00-17:00
- 1 in 8 Call Out
- Overtime available
- Pension Scheme
- 24 days annual leave (+ public holidays)
- Broad range of learning opportunities, such as professional qualifications, collective/individual training, and personalized support programmes
- Must be able to provide copies of your trade certificates
- A proven track record in commercial building maintenance
- Good communication skills
- Start: 27/10/2023
- Rate: £32000 per annum
- Location: Cambridge,England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Engineering
- Recruiter: CBW Staffing Solutions
- Contact: Tom Gotts
- Tel: 02035833099
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: MobCambridge-36642
- Posted: 2023-10-27 13:24:04 -
- View all Jobs from CBW Staffing Solutions
More Jobs from CBW Staffing Solutions
- Data Centre Shift Engineer
- Data Centre Shift Engineer
- Billing Administrator
- Cleaning Operative
- Area Contract Manager
- Data Centre Electrical Engineer
- Mechanical Shift Engineer
- Electrical Maintenance Engineer
- Electrical Engineer
- Contract Support Administrator
- Multi-Skilled Maintenance Operative
- Immediate Cleaner
- Fabric Engineer
- Entry Level Administrator
- Hospitality & Office Services Assistant
- Maintenance Supervisor
- Electrical Shift Maintenance Engineer
- Mobile Air Conditoning Engineer
- Mobile Electrical Maintenance Engineer
- FM Admin / Contract Support