Are you an Executive Assistant looking for a flexible hybrid position?
Do you want to work in a supportive team?
Are you looking for a role that lets you work 1:1 with a Director?
If so, read on......
You will be pro-active, resourceful, and motivated.
Your organizational and administrative skills will help you excel in this role.
You'll need to be great at multitasking, managing your time effectively, and working with senior leaders both remotely and in the office to ensure the smooth functioning of their offices.
If you have the following skills we would love to hear from you;
- Demonstrable experience providing EA/PA support
- Exceptional time management skills with the ability to prioritize workload.
- Strong IT skills.
- Ability to work with confidential information.
- Attention to detail and a commitment to quality.
- A willingness to suggest improvements to our processes.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- The ability to work both independently and collaboratively.
If your experience looks a little different from what we've identified and you think you can bring value to the role, we'd love to learn more about you!
About The Role
Your role is pivotal in providing secretarial and administrative support to our Directors and Executive Leadership Team.
We're looking to add to the team and if you're a dynamic individual who can help us with the efficient operation of a new director then we want to hear from you.
What you'll be doing;
- Proactively support the Director within the executive leadership team with a professional executive assistant service.
- Assist in providing secretariat services to various boards and committees.
- Develop an understanding of and support the broader governance work undertaken by the Secretariat Team.
Role location: Hybrid/Mansfield
For more information about the role please refer to the attached job description.
Application closing date: 29th October 2023
Sifting date: 30th October 2023
Interviews: 1st interviews on the 9th and 10th November 2023
2nd interviews 15th November 2023
(If you are unavailable on these interview dates, please make us aware and we will look at alternative dates)
Successful candidates must pass basic security checks and will be subject to UK Immigration requirements.
About The Coal Authority
- A market leading pension scheme - our employer contribution rate is around 27%
- A choice of working patterns; full-time, part-time, job-share
- Flexible working arrangements available
- Generous holiday allowance – 27.5 days annual leave, plus the ability to flex an extra 6 days in addition to 8 public holidays
- Adoption or shared parental leave of 26 weeks full pay (subject to qualifying criteria)
- Support with professional qualifications
- Payment of one annual professional subscription
- Free, confidential Employee Assistance Programme
- Diversity Network Groups
- Mental Health Allies
- Employee discounts available through Edenred
- Annual health check
- £15 per month towards wellbeing activities
- Civil Service Sports and Social club
- A values based recognition scheme
- On-site free parking, tea, coffee and soft drinks in the Mansfield office
We offer different ways to work flexibly, and the following types of flexibility are usually possible: job share, flexible hours, working from home for part of the week and compressed hours.
Please feel free to talk about what flexibility means to you at your interview.
With a genuine commitment to flexible working, we believe that work life balance is incredibly important.
Who we are:
Here at the Coal Authority, we really are a great team to work with.
We’re united in our passion and commitment to make a better future for people and the environment in mining areas.
We carry out a wide variety of essential services from responding to coal mining hazards, to keeping everyone and everything safe from mine water pollution.
We are excited about what our future holds.
Our work is helping to develop a new sustainable source of renewable energy for the UK.
By harnessing the energy from mine water heat, we hope to play a key role towards helping the UK to meet net-zero emissions by 2050.
We truly are a supportive organisation where we all live and breathe our values.
We are inclusive, trusted and progressive in everything that we do.
Equality, Diversity and Inclusion:
Here at TCA we don’t just accept difference – we celebrate it, support it, and thrive on it for the benefit of our colleagues, our customers and our communities.
We are proud to be an inclusive employer.
We are committed to developing a supportive, inclusive, caring and positive community.
We encourage applications from people from different backgrounds, identities, cultures and beliefs.
Diversity is vital to our success and innovation and is fundamental to our values of being trusted, inclusive and progressive.
As part of our commitment to increasing the diversity of our workforce, we provide a guaranteed interview to applicants who meet the minimum selection criteria who are disabled or from a minority ethnic community.
If you require any reasonable adjustments or alternative format application forms you can get in touch with us by contacting the team by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone on 01623 637000.
More Jobs from The Coal Authority
- Head of Infrastructure Programme (Salinity)
- Mining Consultant and Information Manager Team Leader - 20 Months FTC
- Product Development Research Manager - 5 month FTC
- Mining Consultant and Information Manager - 20 Months FTC
- Principal Technical Manager - Inland Salinity
- Principal Programme Manager - Inland Salinity
- Finance Business Partner
- Programme Support Officer
- Engineering Support Officer
- PMO Analyst
- Project Manager ( FTC 4 Months )
- Nature Recovery & Catchment Partnerships Manager
- Assistant Chemist
- Project Manager