Fire & Security Service Technicians
Fire & Security Service Technicians - Liverpool - Salary up to £35,200 DOE - Excellent Benefits
CBW are looking for a Fire & Security Service Technician to join a leading facilities company! You will be responsible for carrying out Planned Preventative Maintenance (PPM), Reactive Maintenance and extra works/emergencies in accordance with the contract requirements on Fire & Security Systems located in Liverpool.
Below are more details on this unique opportunity:
• To carry out PPM in accordance with set schedules, ensuring engineering standards are maintained in order to
maximise the operational effectiveness and reliability of the Fire & Security Systems.
• Adherence to set engineering standards in accordance with Health and Safety at Work Act (HASAWA)
• To ensure onsite Quality Assurance procedures are adhered to in all respects and to maintain accurate
records/documentation associated with the Fire & Security Systems.
• To respond in a prompt and effective manner to all relevant reactive maintenance issues, and help desk requests.
• To co-ordinate initial actions associated with all requests from the client.
• To co-ordinate visiting specialist sub contractors associated with Fire & Security Systems aspects of the PPM
• To respond to call outs and cover breakdowns and emergencies associated with the contract as required.
• Fault diagnosis associated with the PPM or Reactive maintenance of the site.
• Assist other trades as necessary.
• Manage workload and prioritise jobs appropriately
• To provide reports in relation to work and equipment as required.
• To undertake miscellaneous duties as requested by the Client.
• To proactively work towards the growth of the contract into other service provisions be they System Upgrades, Like
for Like replacements, Project works, etc
Qualifications & Person Specification:
• Fire & Security Apprenticeship (or recognised equivalent)
• Health and Safety Training
• GCSE (or ‘O’ Level equivalent) passes in Maths and English or recognised equivalent
• Industry experience with similar maintenance duties including fault diagnosis, rectification and preventative tasks
• Fully experienced in fire alarms and have the certification to evidence this
• Must have experience in IP and analogue CCTV
• Must be IPAF trained and have a valid Chapter 8 ECS card
• City & Guilds Part 3 (Electrical Installation 2360) or recognised equivalent
• Experience in IT & Networking
• Supervisory experience for future development
Benefits & Salary:
Up to 35K Salary DOE
Generous company pension at 8%
Good OT rate at 1.5 and 2.0
25 days holiday plus bank (33 days in total)
Option to buy and sell holidays
- Start: 13/10/2023
- Rate: £33000 - £35000 per annum
- Location: Liverpool,England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Engineering
- Recruiter: CBW Staffing Solutions
- Contact: Hannah Sweeney
- Tel: 02035833099
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: V-36529
- Posted: 2023-10-13 13:42:10 -
- View all Jobs from CBW Staffing Solutions
More Jobs from CBW Staffing Solutions
- Area General Manager
- Chef De Partie
- Mobile Commercial Gas Engineer
- Account Manager
- Data Centre Day Engineer
- Data Centre Shift Engineer
- Data Centre Shift Engineer
- Billing Administrator
- Cleaning Operative
- Area Contract Manager
- Data Centre Electrical Engineer
- Mechanical Shift Engineer
- Electrical Maintenance Engineer
- Electrical Engineer
- Contract Support Administrator
- Multi-Skilled Maintenance Operative
- Immediate Cleaner
- Fabric Engineer
- Entry Level Administrator
- Hospitality & Office Services Assistant