Electrical Maintenance Engineer
Electrical Maintenance Engineer – Hatfield, Hertfordshire – up to £42, 000
Are you an established Electrical Maintenance Engineer looking for a new challenge?
Are you looking for a position out of London in Hertfordshire?
Would you like to work for one of the world’s leading Facilities Maintenance providers?
An exciting opportunity to join an established International FM service provider based in the Hatfield, Hertfordshire has arisen!
CBW Staffing Solutions are currently recruiting for an Electrical Maintenance Engineer to be based in a commercial office complex in Hatfield, Hertfordshire.
The successful candidate will be required to carry out all aspects of multi-skilled maintenance within this commercial office building environment.
This is brand new building so will suit someone who is looking to taking full ownership of their own site.
The successful candidate will have a strong understanding of Facilities Maintenance and have proven track record in commercial building maintenance. This position would be ideal for an established Electrical Maintenance Engineer currently in a similar position who is keen on progression.
The ideal candidate for this position will have a technical background and be looking to progress their career.
In return the company are offering a competitive salary of up to £40,000 per annum with a potential route into further career progression and management.
Key duties & Responsibilities
- Report directly into the Account Manager
- Assist the Account Manager in with the "day to day" running of the contract
- Assist in the management of all maintenance staff on the contracts
- Manage agreed KPI and SLA's alongside the Contract Manager
- Arrange specialist sub-contractors
- Management of all reports/site log books (Working with the Contract Manager)
- Ensure all paperwork is up to date on each contract and ready for audits
- Attend client meetings if required
- Lighting (Small installation, Fault-finding, Lamping, etc)
- Emergency lighting & Fire alarm tests
- Air Conditioning - Air Handling Units / Fan Coil Unit (Filter changes, cleaning)
- BMS System - Monitor (i.e.
Hot & Colds)
- Management of an apprentice on site
- Monday to Friday (40 hour week)
- 08:00am to 17:00pm
- £42,000 Basic Salary
- Overtime available
- 25 Days holiday + Bank Holidays
- Extra Day off for your Birthday
- No Call out
- Free Parking on site
- Electrical Qualifications – Level 2/3 – NVQ or City & Guilds Equivalent
- 17th / 18th Edition
- Test & Inspection Qualification
- Client facing and presentable
- A proven track record in commercial building maintenance
- Hard working honest and reliable
- Start: 12/10/2023
- Rate: £40000 - £42000 per annum
- Location: Hatfield,England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Engineering
- Recruiter: CBW Staffing Solutions
- Contact: Dan Barber
- Tel: 02035833099
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: Hatfield Elect V-36521
- Posted: 2023-10-12 10:32:02 -
- View all Jobs from CBW Staffing Solutions
More Jobs from CBW Staffing Solutions
- Data Centre Shift Engineer
- Data Centre Shift Engineer
- Billing Administrator
- Cleaning Operative
- Area Contract Manager
- Data Centre Electrical Engineer
- Mechanical Shift Engineer
- Electrical Maintenance Engineer
- Electrical Engineer
- Contract Support Administrator
- Multi-Skilled Maintenance Operative
- Immediate Cleaner
- Fabric Engineer
- Entry Level Administrator
- Hospitality & Office Services Assistant
- Maintenance Supervisor
- Electrical Shift Maintenance Engineer
- Mobile Air Conditoning Engineer
- Mobile Electrical Maintenance Engineer
- FM Admin / Contract Support