Mechanical Shift Engineer
x2 Mechanical Shift Engineer – Continental Shift – Commercial Office – Liverpool Street – £45,000 Per annum
My client is looking for a Mechanical Shift Maintenance Engineer to be based in a commercial office building in Liverpool Street, London.
The successful candidates will be Mechanically biased (C&G / NVQ) with a proven track record in commercial building maintenance.
Working with the maintenance team on site, He or she will be required to carry out electrical, mechanical and fabric maintenance to the following.
In return, the company offers a competitive salary of £45,000, further training and career progression.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Monitor mechanical plant
- Pumps, Motors, Seals, Bearings
- Air Conditioning - Air Handling Units / Fan Coil Unit (Filter changes, cleaning)
- Water Treatment (Temperature checks / Not dosing)
- Plumbing - Unblocking toilets, replacing taps, washers etc
- Monitor the BMS systems
- Basic electrical duties (Lamp changes etc)
- General building fabric
- Undertake all allocated tasks and perform them in a timely and professional manner.
- Be proactive in identifying and reporting faults with building services equipment and take steps to resolve them.
- Be proactive to ensure all H&S issues are reported/escalated as required.
- Maintain informal communications with Client staff members related to service levels and issues.
- Report service affecting issued to the site management team for formal communication with the client.
- Remain flexible with regard to site attendance and tasks undertaken within personal competency.
- Be fully aware of relevant Health and Safety and general legislative matters.
- Escort specialist subcontractors
Continental Shift - 4 nights, 4off, 3 days, 3 nights, 6off, 4 days - 07:00am - 19:00pm / 19:00am - 07:00am
- £45,000 Basic Salary
- Uniform and Tools Provided
- Cycle to work scheme
- 22 days holiday
- Overtime Available
- Private Medical that includes previous medical conditions
- Internal Progression & Development
- Mechanically qualified level 2 (C&G, NVQ etc)
- Experience working in a large commercial building
- You must be able to provide copies of your trade certificates (Essential)
- A proven track record in commercial building maintenance
- Good communication skills
- Excellent customer skills
- Must be able to get to the site for 07:00 am start
- Start: 06/10/2023
- Rate: £45000 per annum
- Location: Liverpool Street,England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Engineering
- Recruiter: CBW Staffing Solutions
- Contact: Alex Denton
- Tel: 02035833099
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: Mechshift liv
- Posted: 2023-10-06 13:04:10 -
- View all Jobs from CBW Staffing Solutions
More Jobs from CBW Staffing Solutions
- Data Centre Shift Engineer
- Data Centre Shift Engineer
- Billing Administrator
- Cleaning Operative
- Area Contract Manager
- Data Centre Electrical Engineer
- Mechanical Shift Engineer
- Electrical Maintenance Engineer
- Electrical Engineer
- Contract Support Administrator
- Multi-Skilled Maintenance Operative
- Immediate Cleaner
- Fabric Engineer
- Entry Level Administrator
- Hospitality & Office Services Assistant
- Maintenance Supervisor
- Electrical Shift Maintenance Engineer
- Mobile Air Conditoning Engineer
- Mobile Electrical Maintenance Engineer
- FM Admin / Contract Support