Mechanical Maintenance Engineer / Plumber – Battersea, South West London – Mixed-use commercial building - Permanent - £40,500 – FREE PARKING – NO CALL OUT
Are you bored of working in an office?
Would you like a role with NO CALL OUT!
Are you mechanically qualified?
If the answer is yes, then read on....
An exciting opportunity to work for an established FM Property company based in London.
CBW are currently recruiting for a Mechanical Maintenance Engineer / Plumber to be based at a large mixed-use commercial building in Battersea.
The successful candidate will be a fully qualified Mechanical Maintenance engineer with a proven track record in commercial / property building maintenance.
He or she will be required to carry out M&E/Fabric planned and reactive maintenance / Installation across this large static site.
Working with the maintenance team on site.
He or she will be required to have an understanding/hands on experience of the below.
In return the company is offering a competitive salary, further training, overtime and the chance to work at this very unique and interesting site.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Monitor mechanical plant
- 60% of the work involved is plumbing work (Unblocking toilets, replacing taps, washers etc)
- Pumps, Motors, Seals, Bearings
- Air Conditioning - Air Handling Units / Fan Coil Unit (Filter changes, cleaning)
- Water Treatment (Temperature checks / Not dosing)
- Basic electrical duties (Lamp changes etc)
- General building fabric
- Escort specialist sub contractors
Monday to Friday - 08:00am to 17:00pm (40 hour week)
- Mechanically / Plumbing qualified - You must be able to provide copies of your trade certificates
- A proven track record in commercial or property maintenance
- Installation experience
- Excellent customer service skills
- Happy to cover a large site
- Honest, hard working and reliable
- Up to £40,500 per annum
- Overtime available
- 25 days holiday + BH
- Company Pension
- NO CALL OUT
- Free Parking
- Start: 06/10/2023
- Rate: £40500 per annum
- Location: Battersea,England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Engineering
- Recruiter: CBW Staffing Solutions
- Contact: Alex Denton
- Tel: 02035833099
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: Batterseaplumber
- Posted: 2023-10-06 12:59:08 -
- View all Jobs from CBW Staffing Solutions
More Jobs from CBW Staffing Solutions
- Data Centre Shift Engineer
- Data Centre Shift Engineer
- Billing Administrator
- Cleaning Operative
- Area Contract Manager
- Data Centre Electrical Engineer
- Mechanical Shift Engineer
- Electrical Maintenance Engineer
- Electrical Engineer
- Contract Support Administrator
- Multi-Skilled Maintenance Operative
- Immediate Cleaner
- Fabric Engineer
- Entry Level Administrator
- Hospitality & Office Services Assistant
- Maintenance Supervisor
- Electrical Shift Maintenance Engineer
- Mobile Air Conditoning Engineer
- Mobile Electrical Maintenance Engineer
- FM Admin / Contract Support