Executive Assistant | Investment Management| £Excellent Package |Office Based - Gibraltar
Executive Assistant required for an established International Investment Management business with a base in the busy jurisdiction of Gibraltar.
You will be responsible for coordinating operational matters on a daily basis in an efficient and professional manner, attending organised Board Meetings or similar events by management, writing the minutes and processing the documents accordingly.
You will be a self-starter and always thinking two steps ahead of a busy Director and their team to make their daily working life function without a glitch.
What's on offer to you?
- Excellent salary plus benefits
- Self-managed and central focus role
- Career enhancing opportunity
- Reporting to the Director
What You Will Be Doing
- Perform daily secretarial activities, scanning, filing, preparing courier documents, answering phone calls, providing office supplies, protocol supplies.
- Arrange and handle all the activities for company events, including meetings schedule, draft prepare agendas, develop, compile, and distribute presentation material, record meeting minutes and distribute
- Develop and edit documents, reports and presentations requested by management.
- Ensure that internal documents are sent in a timely manner.
- Periodically register/update the database for registered documents.
- Receiving, registering, distributing, filing and archiving correspondence, documents and messages received from partners, clients and other employees.
- Manage all hotel and restaurant reservations and booking plane tickets.
- Takes care of the "onboarding" / "offboarding" of employees in line with the ETB regulations, manage the allocation/hand over of work equipment (laptop, telephone, stationery) in the Gibraltar office.
- Support office with provision tasks such as printer supplies, paper, office supplies, etc.
- Provide hospitality to all guests and help to create a welcoming environment in the Gibraltar office.
- Other projects/duties as assigned for the overall benefit of the organisation.
- Ensure compliance with all company processes and procedures.
What You Will Need to Succeed In This Role
- Ideally a Degree in Business Administration or similar or relevant higher education certificates
- Minimum 3 years' experience in a similar senior level position.
- Knowledge of written/spoken English - business level.
- Confidentiality and self-responsibility are key traits required.
- Proficiency in PC operation (MS Office) - Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook.
- Adept in organising and recording documents.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Competent in making decisions and solving problems.
Keywords: Executive Assistant | PA |Bookings | Diary Management| Directors | Gibraltar
More Jobs from SRGEurope
- Backend PHP Developer
- Senior Marketing and Events Manager
- Operational Resilience Manager
- PHP Developer
- Affiliate Manager
- Accounts Support Administrator
- Carer/Travel Companion
- Audit Assistant Manager
- Property Financial Analyst
- Secretary / Personal Assistant
- Development and Integration Analyst
- Talent Acquisition – President/VP Level
- Financial Controller
- Senior Investment Analyst
- HR Coordinator
- Audit Manager
- Business Development Associate
- Regulatory Reporting Manager
- Audit Associate
- Head of Network Operations