Permit Manager - FM Service Provider - London Bridge - 55K
One of our key clients are currently looking to recruit a permit manager for a brand new contract based close to London Bridge Station.
The ideal candidate will be either electrically or mechanically qualified and will be responsible for ensuring all planned works are scheduled in accordance with the maintenance planner.
They will also be responsible for all contractor visitors and making sure they are inducted and authority to work are submitted and approved in advance of site attendance.
The role will be working 8.00 to 17.00 Monday to Friday and the main duties are below:
Key duties & responsibilities
- Prepares Compliance audit data by compiling and analysing internal and external information
- Ensures all required compliance documentation is saved / uploaded as required, including service reports from engineers and vendors
- To operate a Permit to Work System in accordance with Quality, Health & Safety procedures and client requirements
- Carry out regular mini audits on compliance documentation to ensure all service reports are received in good time and report on overdue / imminently due PPMs / Reactive
- Monitors planned and due dates to ensure statutory compliance levels are maintained at all times, with any breaches identified to the Contract Manager
- Review engineer training records & ensure Training Matrix is always up to date
- Maintain Permit to Work statistics
- Review safe systems of works to ensure compliance with legal/customer requirements
- Review risk assessments to ensure compliance
- Ensure site inductions are completed and current.
- Archiving of all AtW’s and PtW’s and keeping them readily available for audit.
- Ensure that Planned Preventative Maintenance and reactive works are carried out in line with task schedules and industry best practice to ensure the site is fully compliant.
- Ensure that accurate and comprehensive records are kept pertaining to Health & Safety, Building Compliance and Quality Assurance.
- Ensure that plant faults and defects are swiftly remedies to maintain the plant in serviceable order at all times.
- Ensure the Computer Based Maintenance system is kept up to date and that PPM and reactive tickets are closed out with accurate data captured.
- Undertake other tasks as defined and requested by local management.
- Ensure an awareness and compliance to the contractual KPI’s/SLA’s.
- Recognised qualification to BTEC, ONC or HNC level for Electrical/Mechanical engineering or equivalent discipline
- Ideally hold an QSHE/Health and Safety Certification (IOSH etc)
- A strong and committed team player capable of prioritising and solving problems often under pressure, utilising innovative solutions.
- Must be well organised with good task management skills, who can communicate effectively (written & verbal) and be able to operate independently.
- Knowledge and awareness of the facilities management industry
- Ideally a NEBOSH Certification
- Hold/Working towards professional body (IET, CIBSE etc)
More Jobs from CBW Staffing Solutions
- Area General Manager
- Chef De Partie
- Mobile Commercial Gas Engineer
- Account Manager
- Data Centre Day Engineer
- Data Centre Shift Engineer
- Data Centre Shift Engineer
- Billing Administrator
- Cleaning Operative
- Area Contract Manager
- Data Centre Electrical Engineer
- Mechanical Shift Engineer
- Electrical Maintenance Engineer
- Electrical Engineer
- Contract Support Administrator
- Multi-Skilled Maintenance Operative
- Immediate Cleaner
- Fabric Engineer
- Entry Level Administrator
- Hospitality & Office Services Assistant