Electrical Shift Engineer - Static
Electrical FM ( Shift Engineer) - Facilities company - Static Glasgow City Centre. 39.5K
Fantastic 28 day shift pattern consisting of - day 7pm to 7am.
4 x Nights , 4 x off, 3 x nights, 4 x off, 4 days and then 6 off!
CBW are exclusively recruiting for a Facilities Electrical Engineer to be based at a large state of the art site situated In Glasgow City Centre.
The successful candidate will be a fully qualified Maintenance Electrician with a proven track record in commercial / property building maintenance.
He or she will be required to carry out Electrical planned and reactive maintenance / Installation across this large static site.
- To undertake the day to day operation, planned maintenance, fault finding and repair, of Electrical services found in a building services environment
- Maintain and repair lighting controls
- Minor works and Installations
- The ability to use and operate a PDA system integrated with a CAFM system and ensure the flow of information is returned within deadlines.
- To ensure that planned preventative maintenance and associated work is implemented efficiently to specified requirements and provide assistance with improving these requirements on a continuous basis.
- To clearly identify and record concise details of test results and actions taken when rectifying break-downs and further action required to eliminate or minimise future problems.
Ensuring that these records are kept up to date at all times.
- To communicate all necessary information regarding breakdown problems, alteration to planned preventative maintenance and technical information required
- To liaise and work with Specialist Contractors as required
This is a continental shift pattern with a variety of a mix of days / nights but excellent rest time in between!
- Electrically qualified - You must be able to provide copies of your trade certificates
- City & Guilds/NVQ Level 3 - Full apprenticeship
- City & Guilds - 18th Edition
- A proven track record in commercial facilities maintenance
- Installation experience
- Excellent customer service skills / client facing
- Happy to cover a large site
- Honest, hard working and reliable
- Full enhanced disclosure
- Up to £39.5K
- Overtime available
- Free gym membership
- 25 days holiday + BH
- Company Pension
- Bupa Health care
- Tools and uniform provided
- Laptop and mobile phone
- Start: 28/09/2023
- Rate: £38000 - £39000 per annum
- Location: Glasgow,Scotland
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Engineering
- Recruiter: CBW Staffing Solutions
- Contact: Hannah Sweeney
- Tel: 02035833099
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: V-36430
- Posted: 2023-09-28 10:06:03 -
- View all Jobs from CBW Staffing Solutions
More Jobs from CBW Staffing Solutions
- Data Centre Shift Engineer
- Data Centre Shift Engineer
- Billing Administrator
- Cleaning Operative
- Area Contract Manager
- Data Centre Electrical Engineer
- Mechanical Shift Engineer
- Electrical Maintenance Engineer
- Electrical Engineer
- Contract Support Administrator
- Multi-Skilled Maintenance Operative
- Immediate Cleaner
- Fabric Engineer
- Entry Level Administrator
- Hospitality & Office Services Assistant
- Maintenance Supervisor
- Electrical Shift Maintenance Engineer
- Mobile Air Conditoning Engineer
- Mobile Electrical Maintenance Engineer
- FM Admin / Contract Support