Technical Services Manager
Technical Services Manager – Leading FM Provider – City/Canary Wharf - 65K + Package
Would you like to work for one of the leading maintenance providers in London?
Have you got a proven track record with the technical facilities and maintenance services industry?
If so please read on...
An excellent opportunity has arisen to join one of the UK's leading companies in the facilities industry.
They currently maintain a number of facilities and maintenance contracts across the UK and are looking for a Technical Services Manager to work across two high profile buildings based in Central London.
They are both high end office buildings and one is based in the heart of the City and the other in Canary Wharf.
Your time will be split between the two buildings and the main purpose of the job will be to ensure that technical operations within the buildings are maintained to a very high standard.
The role will also be responsible for managing the maintenance teams on site and also dealing with external subcontractors.
The technical manager will also need to maintain the site's PPMs to 100% completion at a high quality level, ensure compliance and health and safety are conducted to a high standard and also make sure the asset register is updated on a routine basis.
Other on site duties will also include:
- Manage all technical issues across the buildings.
- Manage agreed KPI and SLA’s.
- Responsible for managing the company’s H&S and environmental performance on each site.
- Plan and implement building shutdowns and basic client project works.
- Responsible for managing the company’s quality procedures on each site.
- Recruitment of any new staff required on sites.
- Responsible for the technical development of all staff, which will include annual appraisals.
- Management of client relationships on a daily basis.
- Management of all reports.
- Manage any additional business opportunities that will deliver client satisfaction and increase contract sales revenue.
- Responsible for the permit system.
- Qualified in electrical or mechanical engineering discipline; C&G, HNC, HND or higher.
- Strong understanding of building management systems.
- Strong technical engineering understanding.
- Previous experience of managing large engineering teams.
- Experience of service delivery in high profile financial offices or critical data centres.
- Ability to communicate both verbally and in writing with all levels of staff and clients.
- Ability to manage and prioritise a demanding and varying workload.
- Ability to deliver projects on time and on budget.
More Jobs from CBW Staffing Solutions
- Data Centre Shift Engineer
- Data Centre Shift Engineer
- Billing Administrator
- Cleaning Operative
- Area Contract Manager
- Data Centre Electrical Engineer
- Mechanical Shift Engineer
- Electrical Maintenance Engineer
- Electrical Engineer
- Contract Support Administrator
- Multi-Skilled Maintenance Operative
- Immediate Cleaner
- Fabric Engineer
- Entry Level Administrator
- Hospitality & Office Services Assistant
- Maintenance Supervisor
- Electrical Shift Maintenance Engineer
- Mobile Air Conditoning Engineer
- Mobile Electrical Maintenance Engineer
- FM Admin / Contract Support