Accounts Payable Manager
Accounts Payable Manager | Digital Online| Malaga | Excellent Euro salary plus extensive benefits package/Hybrid working
Accounts Payable Manager is required to provide strong leadership to our client's accounts payable department to ensure that it runs smoothly.
The Accounts Payable Manager's responsibilities include maintaining accurate records regarding payments to suppliers, preparing a list of payments for the Treasury team and planning/analysis work.
You should be knowledgeable, analytical, and decisive with excellent leadership and communication skills.
You will have strong technology skills, and knowledge of SageX3 would be an advantage but not essential.
English must be at the highest levels both written and spoken.
What's on offer to you?
- Flexible Working Hours and 2 days from home
- 38 days holiday in total
- Free car parking in Malaga
- Reporting to the Head of Accounting
What You Will Be Doing
- Hiring, training, motivating, and evaluating accounts payable staff members.
- Overseeing routine department activities, such as facilitating a payment list to the Treasury Department, to ensure that they are completed accurately and on time.
- Maintaining accurate and complete financial information, and suppliers' records.
- Using Sage X3 daily for monitoring of transactions and Excel for reporting.
- Compiling, analysing, and reporting financial information to the management team.
- Setting and facilitating the achievement of department objectives.
- Developing, implementing, improving, and enforcing processes, policies, and department controls to increase accuracy and efficiency.
- Building and maintaining relationships with the Payables team and external suppliers.
What You Will Need to Succeed In This Role
- Bachelor's degree in accounting, finance, management, or a related field.
- Experience +2 years is preferred.
- Extensive knowledge of accounting and management principles and accounts payable procedures.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proficiency with computers, especially business solutions and bookkeeping software (SAGE X3 will be a plus)
- Strong planning and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to analyse information and processes.
- Motivation to develop and maintain internal and external relationships.
- Commitment to ethical behaviour with a willingness to adhere to all company policies and current financial legislation.
Keywords: Accounts Payable Manager | Malaga | Digital Online | Sage X3 | Payments| Analysis
More Jobs from SRGEurope
- Backend PHP Developer
- Senior Marketing and Events Manager
- Operational Resilience Manager
- PHP Developer
- Affiliate Manager
- Accounts Support Administrator
- Carer/Travel Companion
- Audit Assistant Manager
- Property Financial Analyst
- Secretary / Personal Assistant
- Development and Integration Analyst
- Talent Acquisition – President/VP Level
- Financial Controller
- Senior Investment Analyst
- HR Coordinator
- Audit Manager
- Business Development Associate
- Regulatory Reporting Manager
- Audit Associate
- Head of Network Operations