Maintenance Project Manager
Maintenance Project Manager – Hard FM Provider – London - Up to 80K + package
One of London’s most established maintenance service providers is currently looking for a Maintenance Project Manager to join their busy projects teams to work as part of their established and successful projects division.
The Maintenance Project Manager will be initially looking after projects up to the value of £1 mill and these will include plant replacements, refurbishments and installations.
These will be working on plant such as chillers, boilers and bms systems.
The value of the projects will grow over the course of the next year and the values could rise to around the £2 mill mark.
They are predominantly based in London but there may also be times when projects will be based in and around the home counties.
The role will be working closely with and supported by the existing project team and will be expected to manage the projects from start to finish.
The key responsibilities are as follows:
- Scope projects.
- Develop and apply appropriate specifications.
- Prepare programme.
- Identify and assess contractors.
- Recommend contractors for appointment.
- Chair project meetings.
- Liaise with the contract managers.
- Plan delivery to minimise impact on retail operations.
- Manage team resources.
- Deliver projects on time, quality and budget parameters.
- Ensure project compliance.
- Manage and control project cost.
- Must be fully mechanically qualified to a recognised level.
- Must have a technical understanding of building services engineering systems.
- Excellent project management skills.
- Previous experience of working on projects involving plant replacements.
- Previous experience with the commercial, built environment.
- Experience of managing engineering projects in a similarly environment.
- Managing progress reports and people and stakeholder expectations.
- Strong communication, influencing and planning skills.
- Experience of working on engineering refurbishment projects and managing complex technical constructions in a live environment.
- Fully acquainted with the requirements of the CDM Regulations to ensure all projects are always fully compliant with Health & Safety legislation.
- Start: 15/09/2023
- Rate: £70000 - £80000 per annum
- Location: London,England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Engineering
- Recruiter: CBW Staffing Solutions
- Contact: Ben Wilks
- Tel: 02035833099
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: PMV-36347
- Posted: 2023-09-15 16:56:18 -
- View all Jobs from CBW Staffing Solutions
More Jobs from CBW Staffing Solutions
- Area General Manager
- Chef De Partie
- Mobile Commercial Gas Engineer
- Account Manager
- Data Centre Day Engineer
- Data Centre Shift Engineer
- Data Centre Shift Engineer
- Billing Administrator
- Cleaning Operative
- Area Contract Manager
- Data Centre Electrical Engineer
- Mechanical Shift Engineer
- Electrical Maintenance Engineer
- Electrical Engineer
- Contract Support Administrator
- Multi-Skilled Maintenance Operative
- Immediate Cleaner
- Fabric Engineer
- Entry Level Administrator
- Hospitality & Office Services Assistant