Chief Executive Officer
Chief Executive Officer | Wealth Management | London | £Competitive 6 figure package
Chief Executive Officer (CEO) required for an independent wealth and investment management company.
The CEO will be reporting to the Board and is actively involved in the day-to-day management, operation and success of the business across client acquisition, processes and procedures, technology and compliance.
Candidates applying will be 10 years or more in the industry, MiFID compliant, DipFA (Level 4) and STEM educated, with a specialisation in financial markets to enable strategic growth planning for the company.
What's on offer to you?
- Reporting to and working alongside Owner/Founder
- Career changing opportunity with a rapidly expanding Wealth organisation
- Excellent earning potential
What You Will Be Doing
- Strategic Leadership, develop and communicate the company's vision, mission and goals ensuring alignment with target markets, business partners and the competitive landscape.
Maintain/develop relationships with custodians, brokers, banks and service providers.
- Business Development, support business development identifying and pursuing new business opportunities, partnerships and collaborations to expand existing client base.
Ensure service quality, nurturing and maintaining relationships with key clients, ensuring satisfaction and retention.
- Operational Management, drive operational efficiency and effectiveness across all functions and processes and ensure compliance with regulatory requirements and industry best practices.
- Financial Management, oversee financial planning, budgeting, forecasting, expenditure and asset-liability management to ensure the company's financial stability and growth.
- Market Analysis, stay informed about market trends, the competitive landscape and customer preferences to identify growth opportunities, adapting company's strategies accordingly.
- Management Reporting, prepare and present regular management reports to the Board and provide updates on company performance, key initiatives and strategic recommendations.
What You Will Need to Succeed In This Role
- Master's Degree or equivalent in Finance, Economics or relevant quantitative discipline (STEM)
- DipFa (level 4) Qualified
- FCA approved previously ideal
- Minimum 10 years' experience in financial services, further relevant professional qualifications are desirable
- Significant experience in and knowledge of regulatory/compliance environment and re-porting
- Good understanding of MiFID and cross-border frameworks and associated product offerings
- Experience in managing employees, diligence, attention to detail, and time management skills
Keywords: Chief Executive Officer | CEO| Wealth Management | London | Algorithms| MiFID |DipFA Level 4| STEM
More Jobs from SRGEurope
- Senior Marketing and Events Manager
- Backend PHP Developer
- Operational Resilience Manager
- PHP Developer
- Affiliate Manager
- Accounts Support Administrator
- Carer/Travel Companion
- Audit Assistant Manager
- Property Financial Analyst
- Secretary / Personal Assistant
- Development and Integration Analyst
- Talent Acquisition – President/VP Level
- Financial Controller
- Senior Investment Analyst
- HR Coordinator
- Audit Manager
- Business Development Associate
- Regulatory Reporting Manager
- Audit Associate