Static AC Engineer
Static Air Conditioning Engineer – FM Service Provider – Oxford Circus – Static - £45,370 or £42,000 + Zones 1-6 travel card
Are you an Air Conditioning Engineer looking for a new challenge?
Would you like to work for a leading Facilities Maintenance provider?
An exciting opportunity to join an established Building Services company based in a large corporate commercial building in Oxford Circus.
CBW Staffing Solutions are currently recruiting for an Air Conditioning Engineer to carry out planned and reactive commercial maintenance across a public sector contract based in Oxford Circus.
The successful candidate will have a strong understanding of Facilities Maintenance and have a proven track record in commercial building maintenance.
This position would be ideal for an Air Conditioning Engineer currently in a similar position who is keen on progression.
In return, the company are offering a competitive salary of £45,370 with a potential route into further career progression.
Key duties & Responsibilities
- Air conditioning and refrigeration - Service/maintenance
- Your main duties will be service and maintenance on split systems, VRVs, VAV's and VRF's, AHU's, FCU's, Chillers and all HVAC and refrigeration plant.
- Emergency lighting and fire alarm testing
- Pumps, Motors, Seals, Bearings
- Booster sets
- Heating systems
- Electrical Knowledge would be beneficial.
- Extensive building services knowledge
- Issue relevant site Permits as part of the Safe System of Work
- Close liaison and working relationship with the Client/Tenants
- Carry out hands-on M&E/Fabric maintenance
- Ensure that daily tours are completed and repair or report any defects found via the Landlord/Tenant helpdesk
- Comply with both statutory and company health, safety and environmental regulations and policies.
- Control of specialist contractors including monitoring of work performance and standards, including internal auditing where applicable
- Take responsibility for escalating critical incidents and producing and submitting incident reports within the prescribed timescales in conjunction with the Contract Manager
Hours of Work & Package Information
- Basic Salary of £45,370 or £42,000 + Zones 1-6 travel card
- Call out of 1 in 4
- Overtime paid at £28
- Monday to Friday 8:00am-17:00pm
- 23 days holiday + Bank Holidays
- Tablet & Work Phone Provided
- Full company uniform
- AC qualified - City & Guilds Level 2 / 3 (Essential)
- F-Gas qualification (Essential)
- Must be able to provide copies of your trade certificates
- A proven track record in commercial building maintenance
- Good communication skills
- Client Facing
Please send your CV today to Alex Denton at firstname.lastname@example.org to avoid missing the opportunity.
- Start: 30/08/2023
- Rate: £45370 per annum
- Location: Oxford Circus,England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Engineering
- Recruiter: CBW Staffing Solutions
- Contact: Alex Denton
- Tel: 02035833099
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: staticACengineer
- Posted: 2023-08-30 11:44:11 -
- View all Jobs from CBW Staffing Solutions
More Jobs from CBW Staffing Solutions
- Air Conditioning Engineer
- Customer Service Advisor
- Sous Chef
- Building Services Engineer (Electrical Bias)
- Maintenance Supervisor
- Permit Manager
- Mobile Electrical Engineer
- Shift Maintenance Engineer x8 (New Building)
- Residential Admin
- Contract Support
- Business Support Manager
- Mechanical Maintenance Engineer
- Electrical Shift Engineer - Static
- Technical Services Manager
- Day Shift Engineer
- Semi Static AC Engineer