Deputy Senior Operations Manager
We are seeking a senior manager to join a hugely ambitious and thriving multi-million-pound business, in Blackpool, in the role of Deputy Senior Operations Manager.
This exceptional career opportunity will appeal to you if you have previously worked in a high-volume catering / food and beverage environment at senior management level.
The business we are recruiting for is one of the best food and beverage outlets in Blackpool and they are about to expand their offerings further with some exciting new developments ahead.
As a quality driven operator with a passion for providing exceptional customer service, are client is seeking someone who has the capability, drive and passion to oversee a multi-business operation.
Your new job
- Overseeing the running of the day-to-day operations.
- Active Involvement in the development of a new multi-unit food and beverage concept.
- Managing a team of 30-40 staff including managers and supervisors.
- Ensuring quality, safety, food hygiene and environmental standards are implemented and maintained.
- Recruitment, training, and development of staff.
- Hands-on management.
- Develop high levels of morale, motivation within the team.
- Work with financial targets, budgets and KPI’s.
- 3+ years’ experience in a management role.
- High volume catering environment background.
- Experience overseeing a multi business operation is desirable.
- Strong work ethic.
- A positive and passionate focus on food.
- A personal licence is desirable.
- Self-Motivated and able to use own initiative.
- Confident leadership skills.
- Competent ICT skills.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Enthusiastic and committed approach.
- Level 3 food safety qualification.
- Well-disciplined with the ability to stay calm under pressure.
- Understanding of budgets and financial targets.
Salary and benefits
- Salary of £40,000 per year.
- Permanent full-time position (includes weekends).
- 28 days holiday per year.
- Pension scheme.
- Excellent working environment.
- Company perks.
To apply for this job, you must already have the legal right to live and work in the UK.
We do not offer sponsorships or immigration advice.
- Start: ASAP
- Duration: Permanent Job
- Rate: £40,000 per year
- Location: Blackpool, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Catering
- Recruiter: Recruit Hospitality Ltd
- Contact: Paul Murphy
- Tel: 01772846320
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: 4A-1499-64
- Posted: 2023-08-25 15:56:41 -
- View all Jobs from Recruit Hospitality Ltd