Contract Support Administrator
Contract Support Administrator-Darlington-£28,000
Are you an experienced administrator in FM looking for a new challenge?
Would you like the option to WFH?
If so this may be the role for you!
CBW has an excellent new opportunity for a contract support admin to join a leading FM company on a permanent basis. This role is based in Darlington and requires someone with a relevant background to help with the smooth running of the site.
This role is hybrid, with the option to work from home.
You will be expected to raise POs, liaise with contractors and schedule any required works.
In return you will receive a salary of £28,000 and holidays of 25 days plus bank.
Below are all the details on this position!
- 08:00-16:30 Mon-Fri
- Hybrid working optional!
- Management of daily requests via the CAFM system/Help desk
- Liaise with Contract Manager/ Service Delivery & Mobilisation Manager for allocation of works to contractors
- Liaise with allocated client from beginning to end, updating works, assisting with client queries and issuing quotations on client specific web portals and our own CAFM software
- Liaise with engineer to access full scope of work necessary and produce reports/quotations
- Source and Order parts/materials from suppliers where necessary
- Raise Purchase Orders for Contractors/Suppliers via CAFM system and sign off contractor invoices for payment
- Monitor contractor performance against SLA's
- Assisting Contract Manager with administration, filing, copying, printing, scanning, collating and laminating of documents
- Check schedule weekly to ensure efficient use of resources and matching skill sets to works, this will involve liaising with technical managers
- Collate all instances of planned and reactive works that are not able to be completed and escalate to the Service Delivery & Mobilisation Manager
- Ensure data for monthly reports are issued to CM
- Update WIP reports weekly for WIP meeting
- Upkeep of shared drive site documentation
- Financial Month end pack submission with Contract Manager
- Relevant background in a similar role
- Client facing attitude
- Salary of £28,000
- 25 days plus bank
- Company pension
- Career progression
More Jobs from CBW Staffing Solutions
- Air Conditioning Engineer
- Customer Service Advisor
- Sous Chef
- Building Services Engineer (Electrical Bias)
- Maintenance Supervisor
- Permit Manager
- Mobile Electrical Engineer
- Shift Maintenance Engineer x8 (New Building)
- Residential Admin
- Contract Support
- Business Support Manager
- Mechanical Maintenance Engineer
- Electrical Shift Engineer - Static
- Technical Services Manager
- Day Shift Engineer
- Semi Static AC Engineer