This role is based in the company offices in Gibraltar (Southern Europe) and is NOT a remote role so you would need to relocate to Southern Europe.
RecruitGibraltar are currently helping our client who is a leading financial services company who has a great opportunity for a Receptionist to join this high performance team based in Gibraltar.
The company is progressive and ambitious, has a policy of promoting from within and has a dedication to professional training and progression.
They have been in existence for over 35 years and employ over 70 people and pride themselves on always meeting exceptional standards of integrity, service and accountability.
Hours are Monday to Thursday either 9am - 5.45pm or 8.15am - 5pm and Friday 8.15am - 4.30pm
What will you do as a Receptionist?
The role of the successful applicant will be to be the first point of contact for the company and will have excellent customer service skills and a professional telephone manner.
Receiving visitors at front desk
Answering and forwarding incoming calls
Assisting the HR Manager with monitoring staff absences
Sorting of daily mail
Preparation of courier waybills
Ordering office stationery and supplies
Other ad hoc administrative duties.
What do you know that makes you a great Receptionist?
• Proven work experience as a receptionist is essential
• You will be well-presented, possess good communication skills and be a problem-solver.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
• Professional manner and appearance
• Solid written and verbal communication skills
• Good customer service attitude
• Ability to be resourceful and proactive when issues arise
• Strong organisational skills with an ability to multi-task and prioritise tasks
• Self-motivated and excellent team player
Salary £17k - £19k based on experience with bonus & benefits package.