X2 Mobile Water Treatment Engineer
X2 Mobile Water Treatment Engineer - Southwark, London - Temp to Perm - Up to £17 per hour
Exciting opportunity to work for an established FM Service provider as a Water Treatment Engineer to look after a number of sites across Southwark.
The successful candidate will have a proven track record in water treatment ideally with some plumbing experience.
You will also need Tank Inspection and L8 Compliance work experience.
- Ability to work unsupervised is essential.
- Ability to manage my own workload.
- Good knowledge of all domestic systems and experienced in remediation such as fault diagnosis of TMV’s , non-compliant temperatures etc
- TMV servicing
- Temperature monitoring
- Showerhead disinfection / descaling
- Calorifier services
- Ability to diagnose non-compliant temperatures.
- Experience of closed system analytical testing
- Experience of cold water storage tank clean and disinfection
- The ability to integrate and work as part of an engineering team as well as lone working
- Ability to demonstrate good communication
Monday to Friday - 08:30am onwards
Flexible with hours but must work a full 7 hour day
- City and Guilds in Plumbing - Desirable
- City and Guilds in Water Treatment - Desirable
- City and Guilds Legionella control within hot and cold water systems - Desirable
- Demonstrate previous experience in water system remediation/maintenance works
- Demonstrate working knowledge of the respective legislation and guidance material
- Fully trained and knowledgeable on the ACOP L8 regulations
More Jobs from CBW Staffing Solutions
- Air Conditioning Engineer
- Customer Service Advisor
- Sous Chef
- Building Services Engineer (Electrical Bias)
- Maintenance Supervisor
- Permit Manager
- Mobile Electrical Engineer
- Shift Maintenance Engineer x8 (New Building)
- Residential Admin
- Contract Support
- Business Support Manager
- Mechanical Maintenance Engineer
- Electrical Shift Engineer - Static
- Technical Services Manager
- Day Shift Engineer
- Semi Static AC Engineer