Technical Contract Manager
Technical Contract Manager – Commercial Building – West London – Up to 68K
Would you like to work at an extremely high profile building in the West London area?
Have you got a proven track record with the commercial building services industry?
If so please read on...
An excellent opportunity has arisen to join one of the leading companies in the facilities industry.
They currently maintain a number of blue chip maintenance contracts in and around Central London and are looking for an experienced Technical Contract Manager to work on a high profile contract based in West London.
The main purpose of the job will be to ensure that technical operations are maintained to a very high standard and also contractual obligations are met.
The manager will also need to maintain the site's PPMs to 100% completion at a high quality level and update the asset register on a routine basis.
The supervisor will also be responsible for ensuring compliance is conducted, and that all requests are responded to for a client with a 6 star service level and will also be a key player in the technical pro-active approach on risk minimisation.
The main duties will also include:
- Manage all technical issues.
- Supervise a team of 6 engineers.
- Manage agreed KPI and SLA’s.
- Responsible for managing the company’s H&S and environmental performance on site.
- Plan and implement building shutdowns and complex client project works.
- Responsible for managing the company’s quality procedures on site.
- Recruitment of any new staff required on sites.
- Responsible for the technical development of all staff, which will include annual appraisals.
- Management of client relationships on a daily basis.
- Management of all reports.
- Manage any additional business opportunities that will deliver client satisfaction and increase contract sales revenue.
- Responsible for the permit system.
- Qualified in electrical or mechanical engineering discipline; C&G, HNC, HND or higher.
- Strong technical engineering understanding.
- Previous HV experience (preferred but not essential)
- Previous experience of managing large engineering teams.
- Experience of managing large 24/7 sites.
- Experience of service delivery in high profile retail, financial offices or critical data centres.
- Ability to communicate both verbally and in writing with all levels of staff and clients.
- Ability to manage and prioritise a demanding and varying workload.
- Ability to deliver projects on time and on budget.
More Jobs from CBW Staffing Solutions
- Air Conditioning Engineer
- Customer Service Advisor
- Sous Chef
- Building Services Engineer (Electrical Bias)
- Maintenance Supervisor
- Permit Manager
- Mobile Electrical Engineer
- Shift Maintenance Engineer x8 (New Building)
- Residential Admin
- Contract Support
- Business Support Manager
- Mechanical Maintenance Engineer
- Electrical Shift Engineer - Static
- Technical Services Manager
- Day Shift Engineer
- Semi Static AC Engineer