This role will be best suited to someone who has an interest in frontend
architecture and full stack development.
You will be responsible for:
● Being part of making our applications highly performant, scalable and
● Being pragmatic and able to iterate quickly; research and prototype new
ideas and solutions.
● Collaborating with the team on new product features.
● Participating in the entire development lifecycle
● Producing high quality, maintainable code with effective test coverage.
Must have experience:
● Either; A degree in Computer Science, or a well maintained and complete,
‘own work', GitHub account (or equivalent).
● Experience with React hooks
● Experience with Typescript
● Worked with build tools such as: Webpack/ES Build/Rollup/SnowPack/Vite
● Worked with websockets
● Worked with RxJS and/or Redux
● Worked with Node or Deno
● Understanding of common security practices involved in protecting
● Excellent communication skills in verbal and written English.
● Nodejs backend development
● Used webworkers
● Experience using https://material-ui.com/
● Practical Full stack experience
● Docker experience
● Experience contributing to open source projects
This React developer role is a hybrid position (2 days a week in the office) and is based out of their Reading, Berkshire office.
It pays c£50-60K base + bens.