Mobile Maintenance Engineer
Lead Mobile Maintenance Engineer – FM Service Provider –Kent/ Essex - £39,786 + Van & Fuel Card
Are you a Mobile Maintenance Engineer looking for a new challenge?
Would you like to work for a quickly growing Facilities Maintenance provider?
Are you looking for a step up in your career?
An exciting opportunity to join an established Building services company based in Kent, covering sites in Essex and Kent.
CBW Staffing Solutions are currently recruiting for a Mobile Maintenance Engineer to carry out planned and reactive commercial maintenance across a commercial contract in Essex and Kent.
The successful candidates will have a strong understanding of Facilities Maintenance and have a proven track record in commercial building maintenance.
This position would be ideal for a Mobile Maintenance Engineer currently in a similar position who is keen on progression.
In return, the company is offering a competitive salary up to £39,786 basic salary with a potential route into further career progression.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Emergency lighting and fire alarm testing
- Pumps, Motors, Seals, Bearings
- Booster sets
- Heating systems
- Air Conditioning - Air Handling Units / Fan Coil Unit (Filter changes, cleaning)
- Water Treatment (Temperature checks / Not dosing)
- Plumbing - Unblocking toilets
- BMS System - Monitor (i.e.
Hot & Colds)
- UPS Systems - Monitor / Take readings
- General building fabric
- Monitor mechanical plant
Hours of Work & Package Information
- Basic Salary of Up to £39,786
- Monday – Friday 08:00am – 17:00pm
- Van & fuel card
- Company tablet
- Company phone
- 20 days holiday + BH
- Company health scheme
- Expenses paid for any out of pocket expenses incurred
- Sick pay
- Overtime available
- Training and development opportunities
- Contributory pension scheme
- To hold minimum NVQ level 2 in mechanical or electrical qualification or higher
- Lead experience
- Experience in reactive and small project maintenance
- Team player, cooperative, interested in further development
- Literate in operating iPhone/iPad and android devices
- Full driving licence
More Jobs from CBW Staffing Solutions
- Air Conditioning Engineer
- Customer Service Advisor
- Sous Chef
- Building Services Engineer (Electrical Bias)
- Maintenance Supervisor
- Permit Manager
- Mobile Electrical Engineer
- Shift Maintenance Engineer x8 (New Building)
- Residential Admin
- Contract Support
- Business Support Manager
- Mechanical Maintenance Engineer
- Electrical Shift Engineer - Static
- Technical Services Manager
- Day Shift Engineer
- Semi Static AC Engineer