Electrical Shift Technician (Days)
Shift Maintenance Engineer (Days) – FM Service Provider – Hounslow – - £38,000
Are you electrically qualified?
Are you looking for a days shift position?
If yes, then read on...…
CBW is currently recruiting for a Shift Maintenance Electrician to be based in a large site based near Hounslow.
The successful candidate will be electrically biased (C&G, 18th Edition) with a proven track record in commercial building maintenance.
Working with the maintenance team on site, He or she will be required to carry out electrical and mechanical planned and reactive maintenance to the following.
In return, the company is offering a competitive salary of £38,000, further training, overtime and career progression.
- Electrical - Lighting (Small installation, Fault-finding, Lamping, Changing ballast, Control panel, Power distribution)
- Pumps, Motors, Seals, Bearings
- Emergency lighting
- Air Conditioning - Air Handling Units / Fan Coil Unit (Filter changes, cleaning)
- Chillers - Re-set
- BMS System - Monitor (i.e.
Hot & Colds)
- UPS Systems - Monitor / Take readings
- Days Shift - 6:30 - 18:30 - 12 Hours
- £38,000 Salary Including Shift allowance
- 23 Days Shift Holiday
- Overtime Available
- Career Progression
- Training (Internal and External Courses)
- Electrically Qualified
- City & Guilds - Level 2
- City & Guilds -18th Edition
- A proven track record in Building Maintenance working
- Good Communication Skills.
- Multi-Skilled - Mechanical / Electrical.
Please send your CV to Tom Gotts at CBW staffing solutions for more Information!
More Jobs from CBW Staffing Solutions
- Air Conditioning Engineer
- Customer Service Advisor
- Sous Chef
- Building Services Engineer (Electrical Bias)
- Maintenance Supervisor
- Permit Manager
- Mobile Electrical Engineer
- Shift Maintenance Engineer x8 (New Building)
- Residential Admin
- Contract Support
- Business Support Manager
- Mechanical Maintenance Engineer
- Electrical Shift Engineer - Static
- Technical Services Manager
- Day Shift Engineer
- Semi Static AC Engineer