Cabinet maker Required
We are a bespoke manufacturing company based in Little Horwood Milton Keynes, we manufacture Bespoke kitchens, bedroom furniture, media wall etc for the residential market and we also manufacture bespoke furniture for the corporate market such as boardroom tables, reception desks, break out areas and media walls.
We have many year's experience in the manufacturing industry and we pride ourselves on the quality of our workmanship and customer service.
We are currently looking for an experienced cabinet maker to join our team
The successful candidate must have a min of 10 years bench experience, able to use power tools and hand tools competently along with knowledge and experience of using panel saws, overhead routers planer/thicknesser, experience using edgebanding machines an advantage, but not essential as full training will be given
The successful candidate must be able to read and work from working drawings, be able to work as part of a team as well as on their own using their own initiative.
A full driving licence, Fluent in English, positive attitude, enthusiastic approach to all challenges that they will face in a bespoke environment
Working week hours
Monday - Friday 07:30 - 17:30
Pay is negotiable according to experience, with an annual salary of between £37,050 - £41,990
23 days annual holiday + all bank holidays
If you are interested in this position please email your CV by clicking ‘Apply'.
More Jobs from 2MES
- Therapeutic and Wellbeing Group Work Facilitator
- Independent Domestic Violence Advisor
- Sales Operations Manager
- Outbound Sales
- Office And Services Manager
- Quality Engineer
- Resettlement Worker
- Domestic Abuse Advocate
- Children and Young People’s Advocate (Our Futures)
- Children and Young People’s Advocate (Flourishing Futures)
- Deputy General Manager
- HR On Demand Consultant
- Casual Housekeeping Assistant
- Sales Engineer / Estimator
- Customer success relationship manager
- Commercial Plumber / Pipefitter
- Senior Research and Engagement Officer
- Accommodation Complex Needs Worker
- Registered General Night Nurse
- Business Development Consultant