Mobile Commercial Gas Service Engineer
Multi-skilled Mobile Commercial Gas Service Engineer-Glasgow-£39,000 plus fully expensed van and excellent company benefits including 5 weeks holiday plus bank holidays!
Are you an experienced service engineer with a commercial gas background?
CBW has an excellent new opportunity for a service engineer to join a leading facilities company on a mobile basis. Your main duty is to work as part of the Mobiles Support Team to carry out Planned Preventative Maintenance (PPM) to Heating Ventalation Air Conditioning (HVAC) plant, Reactive Maintenance, requirements on Mechanical Services.
- To work as part of the Mobile Support Team supplying gas competency to external clients.
- To carry out Planned Preventative Maintenance (PPM) to boilers and associated plant, including Reactive Maintenance and extra works/emergencies in accordance with the contract requirements on Mechanical Services.
- To undertake project works and minor turnkey projects to Boiler plant and associated equipment.
- To provide detailed reporting with predictive times for remedial and chargeable works, and life cycle condition reporting.
- To provide a high level of Gas technical and hands on support in the provision of our service delivery and the daily communication with our clients
- Manage personal workloads to ensure maximum productivity
- Endeavour to achieve PPM and Reactive targets and deadlines.
- NVQ Level 2-3 (Mechanical Discipline e.g.
Heating and Ventilating 6018) or recognised equivalent; or City and Guilds (Mechanical Discipline) or recognised equivalent; ACS/Corgi/Gas Safe qualification in Domestic & Commercial Gas
- A working knowledge and experience of oil fired appliances
- Experience of combustion and the utilisation of gas analysers for improved efficiency.
Experienced in the Gas Appliances, Oil appliances and mechanical aspects of general building PPM schedules; and reactive works
NIC accredited for Gas installations
- Competent working knowledge of Air Handling Unit's, Building Management Systems, Air Conditioning equipment, Cold Water systems, Heating and Ventilation systems, Water Treatment.
- Up to 39K salary PA
- 33 days holiday
- Birthday off
- Private healthcare
- Pension at 8%
- Childcare vouchers
- Gym membership discount
More Jobs from CBW Staffing Solutions
- Air Conditioning Engineer
- Customer Service Advisor
- Sous Chef
- Building Services Engineer (Electrical Bias)
- Maintenance Supervisor
- Permit Manager
- Mobile Electrical Engineer
- Shift Maintenance Engineer x8 (New Building)
- Residential Admin
- Contract Support
- Business Support Manager
- Mechanical Maintenance Engineer
- Electrical Shift Engineer - Static
- Technical Services Manager
- Day Shift Engineer
- Semi Static AC Engineer