Electrical Building Maintenance Engineer - Static
Static Building Maintenance Electrician - Facilities company - Belfast City Centre - £35,000 - £37,000 DOE
CBW is recruiting for an experienced electrician for a static site in the Belfast area.
Your main duty is to carry out the service and maintenance of all associated electrical services equipment and systems within their client’s premises.
You must have relevant electrical facilities experience and be able to undertake general building maintenance.
To undertake the day to day operation, planned maintenance, fault finding and repair, periodic inspections and testing of the Electrical services found in a building services environment to include.
- Testing and inspection
- Main Switch gear and Distribution systems
- Lighting controls
- Minor works and Installations
- The ability to use and operate a PDA system integrated with a CAFM system and ensure the flow of information is returned within deadlines.
- To ensure that planned preventative maintenance and associated work is implemented efficiently to specified requirements and provide assistance with improving these requirements on a continuous basis.
- To clearly identify and record concise details of test results and actions taken when rectifying break-downs and further action required to eliminate or minimise future problems.
Ensuring that these records are kept up to date at all times.
- To communicate all necessary information regarding breakdown problems, alteration to planned preventative maintenance and technical information required
- To liaise and work with Specialist Contractors as required
- Industry recognised training apprenticeship, BS 7671 - 18 th Edition
- Post apprenticeship experience working in an FM environment
- Able to diagnose faults and put forward and complete appropriate rectification measures
- Able to establish necessary parts/plant/materials necessary for completion of tasks
- Flexible attitude to work individually and working as part of a team
- Reliable and trustworthy
- Confidence in communication with clients and senior managers
- Take part in out of hours duty roster/on call
- Pass CRB advanced checks
25 days holiday plus bank holidays
Good availability of overtime at 1.5 and 2.0
- Start: 03/07/2023
- Rate: £35000 - £36000 per annum
- Location: Belfast,Northern Ireland
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Construction
- Recruiter: CBW Staffing Solutions
- Contact: Louise McLaren
- Tel: 07528568186
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: V-35006-2
- Posted: 2023-07-03 11:02:16 -
- View all Jobs from CBW Staffing Solutions
More Jobs from CBW Staffing Solutions
- Air Conditioning Engineer
- Customer Service Advisor
- Sous Chef
- Building Services Engineer (Electrical Bias)
- Maintenance Supervisor
- Permit Manager
- Mobile Electrical Engineer
- Shift Maintenance Engineer x8 (New Building)
- Residential Admin
- Contract Support
- Business Support Manager
- Mechanical Maintenance Engineer
- Electrical Shift Engineer - Static
- Technical Services Manager
- Day Shift Engineer
- Semi Static AC Engineer