Mobile Plumber - London M25 - £42,000
Do you have Commercial Plumbing experience?
If the answer is yes, then read on...
Exciting opportunity to work for an established company situated in South East London/Kent.
CBW are currently looking for a Mobile Plumber to be based within London and the M25 working across we commercial contract within London and M25.
The successful candidate will have a proven track record as a Plumber.
- To carry out planned and reactive maintenance in accordance with the company’s PPM and task schedules as directed by the Operations team
- To undertake PPM activities in a professional & safe manner
- To undertake Mechanical Installation works in a professional & safe manner
- Attend to reactive, installation & and emergency requests received via the Helpdesk.
Including, but notlimited to: minor building repairs, pluming & drainage works, repairing leaks, Mechanical installation & maintenance / repair works, Installation / replacement of pumps (heat, waste, macerators etc), Installation / replacement of electric water heaters, Installation / replacement of sanitaryware (toilet pans, hand basins, mixer taps etc), Servicing & maintenance to gas boilers & heating systems
- Production of technical and situational reports as required
- To ensure company QA and site procedures are adhered to in all aspects
- Proactively assist the Quotations Team by providing accurate and good quality information when extra works are identified
- To update/close completed Reactive & PPM tasks in conjunction with the Helpdesk
- Ensure engineering standards are maintained in order to maximise efficient operation and reliability of plant and associated systems
- Prioritisation of workload to ensure that Helpdesk requests are handled efficiently and professionally
- To ensure Health & Safety procedures are followed at all times
- Be available for advice and assistance in emergency situations
- To provide accurate timesheet information monthly and on time
- Ensure standards of workmanship are maintained in order to maximise the operation, effectiveness and reliability of the building and associated systems
- Ensure that all essential tools, stock and materials are available to undertake the role
- Full use of company vehicle (inclusive of fuel card)
- Access to company mobile phone
- Comprehensive Training Courses
- Holiday entitlement 20 days per calendar year, January to December (plus Bank Holidays).
- Hours of work will be 8am – 5pm, Monday to Friday.
- City & Guilds Level 2 Plumbing & Heating or recognised equivalent
- Approved apprenticeship or appropriate experience within Building Services
- F Gas Qualification
- Gas Safe ACS Qualification (preferred, but can potentially offer training for this)
- Health & Safety Training
- Experienced in mechanical installation including testing, inspection & commissioning
- L8 Training and good understanding of domestic water systems
- Start: 23/05/2023
- Rate: £42000 per annum
- Location: London,England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Engineering
- Recruiter: CBW Staffing Solutions
- Contact: Toby Filtness
- Tel: 02035833099
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: MP42TF
- Posted: 2023-05-23 14:26:03 -
- View all Jobs from CBW Staffing Solutions
More Jobs from CBW Staffing Solutions
- Electrical Maintenance Engineer
- Commercial Gas Engineer (Static)
- Electrical Maintenance Engineer
- Mobile Multi-Skilled Engineer
- Mechanical Day Shift Engineer
- Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer (Tenant Side)
- Electrical Day Shift Engineer
- Water Treatment Engineer
- Junior Helpdesk Administrator
- Administrator/Helpdesk Planner
- Air Conditioning Engineer
- Mechanical Shift Engineer
- Commercial Gas Engineer
- Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer
- Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer
- Cleaning Supervisor
- x3 Shift Engineer
- Mechanical Maintenance Engineer
- Foot Mobile Engineer