Bid Coordinator - £35,000 pa - Uxbridge - full-time
Do you have previous experience as a bid coordinator? Are you looking for a busy and varied role?
If you answered yes, then keep reading!
This is a great opportunity for someone with an interest in bids and marketing to join the business development team in a growing company.
The Business Development team is forefront of the growth plans for the business and responsible for identifying, bidding and winning new contracts.
If you are a well-organised and enthusiastic individual. If you relish the opportunity to get involved in all aspects of bid management, then this may be the role for you!
The key elements of the role:
- Managing the Salesforce CRM database ensuring it’s up to date at all times
- Booking meetings and setting up tender folders as required
- Monitoring bids/enquiries inboxes and tracking possible opportunities as required
- Providing support to sales and tendering activity including Prequalification Questionnaires and Invitation to tender documents
- Monitor, log and communicate all incoming opportunities to relevant internal stakeholders with the aim of seeking a bid/ no bid decision
- Reviewing bid content library and ensuring up to date as needed
- Collation of selection questionnaire and tender responses - to meet client deadlines
- Liaison with operational teams to ensure tender responses collated/submitted on time
- Arranging despatch of bid documents and proposals ensuring the client deadline is met
- Maintaining electronic filing system and bid library
- Producing Sales and New Business reporting packs for the UK & Ireland
- Creating document templates, case study and presentation packs as required
The right person for this role will be able to self-manage and be self-motivated.
If you are comfortable liaising with people across the business at varying levels and have a clear and concise approach to written communication and can tailor your writing style to a target audience, then “apply now” and a member of our Recruitment Team will be in touch.
Experience of using Adobe Creative Suite CS6 – Design Standard and competency in the use of InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, and Acrobat Pro is desirable. Whilst some knowledge or experience of similar role would be very advantageous, training will be provided.
So, what could we offer you? In return for your hard work, you will receive:
Up to £35,000 per annum (DOE)
25 Days holiday plus 8 Bank holidays
Training and Development
Employee Discount scheme
We are focused on ensuring APCOA is a fair place to work regardless of age, race, gender, sexuality or level in the organisation. We offer a motivating work environment where successes are shared.
With challenging projects and an atmosphere of fostering and support, staff have the development opportunities to fulfil their potential while aiming for excellence in their work.
- Start: 15/05/2023
- Rate: Up to £35,000 per annum
- Location: Uxbridge,England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Sales
- Recruiter: Apcoa Parking UK
- Contact: APCOA Admin
- Tel: 018 95 27 25 00
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: 1897
- Posted: 2023-05-15 16:14:05 -
- View all Jobs from Apcoa Parking UK
More Jobs from Apcoa Parking UK
- Civil Enforcement Officer
- Civil Enforcement Officer - Moped Rider
- School Crossing Patrol - SE20 area
- School Crossing Patrol - BR5
- School Crossing Patrol - BR5 area
- Civil Enforcement Officer - Redbridge
- Customer Service - Taxi Rank Agent
- Bus Driver - Luton Airport
- Commercial Sales Manager
- Customer Service Advisor
- Civil Enforcement Officer - Lincoln - Temporary
- Civil Enforcement Officer - Skegness Temp
- Civil Enforcement Officer - Grantham
- Civil Enforcement Officer - Part Time
- Civil Enforcement Officer - Boston
- Customer Service Assistant
- Customer Service Controller
- Civil Enforcement Officer - Maidstone
- School Crossing Patrol - BR5
- Civil Enforcement Officer - Swale