Mobile Commercial Gas Engineer
My Client are currently seeking an experienced Commercial Gas Engineer to cover the West Midlands Area.
The successful candidate will be responsible for carrying out servicing, maintenance, and repairs on a variety of gas-fired commercial plant and equipment, including boilers, water heaters, and associated plant.
Carry out planned and reactive maintenance on commercial gas-fired plant and equipment in buildings across the West Midlands
Ensure that all work is carried out in accordance with current gas safety regulations and industry standards
Diagnose and repair faults on commercial gas-fired plant and equipment
Undertake installation work on commercial gas-fired plant and equipment as required
Complete all necessary paperwork and documentation in a timely and accurate manner
Relevant Commercial gas qualifications
Proven experience in servicing and maintaining commercial gas-fired plant and equipment, including boilers and water heaters
Ability to diagnose and repair faults on commercial gas-fired plant and equipment
Good communication and interpersonal skills
Full UK driving licence
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Commercial Gas Engineer to join a reputable company and work on a variety of interesting and challenging commercial projects in the West Midlands.
If you are a motivated and experienced gas engineer looking for a new challenge, we want to hear from you.
For further vacancies please visit our website.
If you believe you have the right experience and qualifications please forward your CV
If this position is NOT right for you, still forward you're CV
We specialise in many industries and have a number of other positions that maybe more suitable for your background.
All communication will be treated confidentiality
Hammond Recruitment Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
- Start: ASAP
- Rate: £30000 - £45000 per annum + Company Vehicle
- Location: West Midlands, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Other
- Recruiter: Hammond Recruitment Group
- Contact: Chris Johnson
- Tel: +44(0)1329 825 925
- Email: to view click here
- Posted: 2023-05-12 16:53:44 -
- View all Jobs from Hammond Recruitment Group
More Jobs from Hammond Recruitment Group
- Workshop Plant/ Tool Fitter - Redditch - £25,000 - £35,000
- HGV Technician - Attleborough - £35,000 - £40,000
- Vehicle Technician - Southampton - £32,000
- Mobile Heavy Plant Fitter - North East - £14PH - £20PH
- HGV Technician - Hailsham - £35,000 - £45,000
- Mobile Heavy Plant Fitter - Glasgow - £14PH - £20PH
- Workshop Plant/ Tool Fitter - Southampton - £25,000 - £35,000
- Telematics Engineer - West Midlands - £25,000-£33,000
- Telematics Engineer - North West - £25,000-£33,000
- Telematics Engineer - Yorkshire - £25,000-£33,000
- Mobile Heavy Plant Fitter - Kent - £14PH - £20PH
- Workshop Heavy Plant Fitter - Avonmouth - £14PH-£18PH
- Mobile Heavy Plant Fitter - North West - £14PH-£18PH
- Workshop Heavy Plant Fitter - Wigan - £14PH-£18PH
- Workshop Plant/ Tool Fitter - Hamilton - £25,000 - £35,000
- Workshop Plant/ Tool Fitter - Wakefield - £25,000 - £35,000
- HGV Class 2 Driver - Wakefield - £25,000 - £30,000
- Estimator - London / Kent
- Photocopier Service Team Leader
- Heat Pump Engineer