Customer Service Advisor
Customer Service Advisor - Wigan - Full Time; 40 hours per week - £21, 715 per annum
Do you have customer service experience? Are you a good communicator?
We’re looking for a Customer Services Adviser who will be the face of our business, bringing outstanding customer service
You will join a team that takes a real pride in what they do.
They take pride in their Customer Service and most of all, you'll join a company that takes pride in its people.
As a Customer Services Adviser, you will contribute to a passionate and friendly team working in a fast-paced setting.
You’ll get given every chance to progress within a company that invests in its people.
We celebrate individuality, and reward and recognise employees who go beyond the plate.
Could you bring your spark to the Team? Here's what you need to know before applying:
Your key duties will include:
- Serving our customers, ensuring they receive an easy and seamless tailored experience over the telephone taking inbound calls.
- Provide outstanding customer service via telephone and email
- Working on the live webchat to help and support our customer issues
- Being informed about services and helping customers with natural service
So, could you be the Ideal Candidate?
Do you have a passion for providing outstanding service, greeting customers with a smile and serving them with pride?
Are you able to take initiative with a passion for ‘’going the extra mile’’?
Do you have a desire to succeed in your role?
We are looking for an excellent team player with great communication skills.
Someone who possesses the skills to work under pressure.
So, if you feel that you can demonstrate good time keeping and reliability , then please apply today.
We'd love to hear from you.
We'll ensure you’re rewarded for all your hard work, which is why we offer a competitive benefits package which includes but is not limited to:
- 40 hours per week- working Sunday- Thursday
- £21,715 per annum
- Full Uniform
- Training and development
- Company Pension
- Employee discount scheme
We are focused on ensuring APCOA is a fair place to work regardless of age, race, gender or level in the business. We offer a inspiring work atmosphere where successes are shared.
With challenging projects and an atmosphere of fostering and support.
Staff have the training opportunities to fulfil their potential while aiming for excellence in their work.
- Start: 11/05/2023
- Rate: £21,715 per annum
- Location: Wigan,England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Customer_services
- Recruiter: Apcoa Parking UK
- Contact: APCOA Admin
- Tel: 018 95 27 25 00
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: 1898
- Posted: 2023-05-11 14:54:04 -
- View all Jobs from Apcoa Parking UK
More Jobs from Apcoa Parking UK
- Civil Enforcement Officer
- Civil Enforcement Officer - Moped Rider
- School Crossing Patrol - SE20 area
- School Crossing Patrol - BR5
- School Crossing Patrol - BR5 area
- Civil Enforcement Officer - Redbridge
- Bid Coordinator
- Customer Service - Taxi Rank Agent
- Bus Driver - Luton Airport
- Commercial Sales Manager
- Civil Enforcement Officer - Lincoln - Temporary
- Civil Enforcement Officer - Skegness Temp
- Civil Enforcement Officer - Grantham
- Civil Enforcement Officer - Part Time
- Civil Enforcement Officer - Boston
- Customer Service Assistant
- Customer Service Controller
- Civil Enforcement Officer - Maidstone
- School Crossing Patrol - BR5
- Civil Enforcement Officer - Swale