Early Years Nursery Practitioner (Term time)
Our service runs from 249 Birmingham Road, Wylde Green, Birmingham, B71 1EA
Hours: 36 hours per week, Monday-Friday 08.30am-4.30pm
Want to join an amazing organisation that makes a difference to the lives of disabled children?
We are extending our fabulous nursery team in Wylde Green and want you to come along with us on our journey.
OUR PURPOSE: To help disabled children and young people develop independence and achieve their aspirations.
A fantastic opportunity is available for an EYP to play a key part in delivering the day to day running and planning of the nursey.
You will be creative and innovative with the ability to support children with neurodiversity needs and sensory processing difficulties.
You will report to the Nursery Manager and work with a team of highly motivated individuals who love what they do.
Creating fun and educational activities for all the children under our care
Keeping a record of the children’s progress to share with parents and other carers
Building and maintaining relationships with parents/carers to facilitate daily learning and care of the children
Providing support to all team members
Creating a happy and stable environment for all the children by considering their cultural and medical needs
Confidence to discuss any concerns relating to a child or parent while respecting confidentiality requirements
Adhering to the nursery’s policies and procedures, as well as legislative requirements
Maintaining high standards for safety, cleanliness and hygiene
Adopt a graduated approach to SEND support
- Location: Birmingham, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Charities
- Recruiter: KIDS Birmingham
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: 808~
- Posted: 2023-05-11 14:18:20 -
- View all Jobs from KIDS Birmingham
More Jobs from KIDS Birmingham
- Sessional Worker (Summer Play Worker ) - Sandwell
- Domicillary Care Worker Lincolnshire
- Early Years Practitioner - Basingstoke Nursery (Term time)
- Sessional Worker (Summer Play Worker) - Oxford
- Support Worker - Harrow - (Short Breaks)
- Finance Business Partner
- Service Lead - Holiday Playscheme/Afterschool Club (30 hours per week)
- Senior Portage Practitioner - Southwark
- Deputy Manager : Residential Respite
- Sessional Worker Early Years
- Early Years Nursery Practitioner (Term time 30 hours per week)
- Sessional Assistant Practitioner - Basingstoke
- Sessional Worker (Summer Play Worker) - Bracknell
- Sessional Worker (Summer Play Worker) - Hackney Playground
- Sessional Worker (Summer Play Worker) - Hayward Adventure Playground, Islington
- Sessional Worker (Summer Play Worker) - Lady Allen Playground / Chelsea
- Sessional Worker (Summer Play Worker) - Hull
- Senior Practitioner Young Carers (Part Time)
- People Team Assistant
- Play Worker in Charge