Civil Enforcement Officer - Boston
Civil Enforcement Officer - Boston - Full-Time - £24,804 per annum
Do you enjoy working outside?
Would you like to have a positive impact on your local area?
Are you 18 or older?
An exciting prospect has arisen for a Civil Enforcement Officer in Boston.
Civil Enforcement Officers ensure that all drivers follow parking policies on public streets and in car parks.
They are an important part of keeping our roads moving and ensuring public safety.
This opening would suit someone who:
- Enjoys working outside, think of all that fresh air and exercise!
- Will have a positive impact on your local area.
- Wants to join a reliable business and team, you will play a key role in your local area.
- Has excellent Customer Service skills and enjoy working with the public
This is an important part of keeping roads moving and ensuring public safety.
So, what will you bring?
- You will have excellent customer care skills and is able to converse in a friendly and effective manner.
- You will patrol public streets and council car parks to issue Penalty Charge Notices.
- You will guide the public on rules and advise about parking provisions.
- You will report any defects to street furniture, such as signs and road markings.
APCOA offers full training and development for successful applicants. Many of our current managers started out as Civil Enforcement Officers, so APCOA will give you the chance to kickstart your career!
At APCOA, we are always trying to think of new ways to reward our hardworking staff! Some of the benefits on offer to you are:
- £22,698 per annum
- 45 hours per week
- 20 days annual leave plus 8 Bank Holidays
So, could you be our next Civil Enforcement Officer? If this sounds like an opening for you then “apply now” and one of our team will be in touch with you very soon!
APCOA is a fair place to work regardless of age, race, gender or level in the business. We offer a exciting work atmosphere where successes are shared.
With challenging projects and an atmosphere of fostering and support.
Staff have the chance for learning and development to fulfil their potential while aiming for excellence in their work.
- Start: 05/05/2023
- Rate: £22,698 per annum
- Location: Boston,England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Customer_services
- Recruiter: Apcoa Parking UK
- Contact: APCOA Admin
- Tel: 018 95 27 25 00
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: 1888
- Posted: 2023-05-05 15:07:04 -
- View all Jobs from Apcoa Parking UK
More Jobs from Apcoa Parking UK
- Civil Enforcement Officer
- Civil Enforcement Officer - Moped Rider
- School Crossing Patrol - SE20 area
- School Crossing Patrol - BR5
- School Crossing Patrol - BR5 area
- Civil Enforcement Officer - Redbridge
- Bid Coordinator
- Customer Service - Taxi Rank Agent
- Bus Driver - Luton Airport
- Commercial Sales Manager
- Customer Service Advisor
- Civil Enforcement Officer - Lincoln - Temporary
- Civil Enforcement Officer - Skegness Temp
- Civil Enforcement Officer - Grantham
- Civil Enforcement Officer - Part Time
- Customer Service Assistant
- Customer Service Controller
- Civil Enforcement Officer - Maidstone
- School Crossing Patrol - BR5
- Civil Enforcement Officer - Swale