Play Worker Lincolnshire
Do you have a fun and open-minded attitude to delivering play and leisure services plus a real desire to help disabled children, young people and their families in a part-time job that fits in with your other commitments? Then join KIDS in this sessional position offering flexible working hours (mostly evenings and weekends) and you could soon be playing a vital and truly fulfilling role.
You’ll be part of the friendly team that provides an exciting and challenging programme of fun play and leisure activities which capture the interests of disabled children and young people in a safe and stimulating environment.
Working in partnership with parents/carers, you’ll be tasked with encouraging each child and young person to play adventurously, creatively and imaginatively and enabling them to get the full benefit of the facilities provided.
As well as ensuring they have access to safe and stimulating centre based opportunities that reflect their preferences and interests, you’ll also need to establish positive relationships with children/young people and their families in a way that values everyone.
This is a sessional position offering flexible working hours.
Most groups happen weekly and staff will generally be needed for 3 hours for each evening session.
There are also holiday clubs 1-3 days a week which run from 10am-3pm.
We are recruiting for the following areas.
The hourly rate is £10.42 per hour/ £11.68 inc holiday pay
- Rate: 10 Per Hour
- Location: Lincolnshire, England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Charities
- Recruiter: KIDS Birmingham
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: 571~
- Posted: 2023-04-26 10:58:29 -
- View all Jobs from KIDS Birmingham
More Jobs from KIDS Birmingham
- Sessional Worker (Summer Play Worker) - Oxford
- Support Worker - Harrow - (Short Breaks)
- Finance Business Partner
- Service Lead - Holiday Playscheme/Afterschool Club (30 hours per week)
- Senior Portage Practitioner - Southwark
- Deputy Manager : Residential Respite
- Early Years Nursery Practitioner (Term time)
- Sessional Worker Early Years
- Early Years Nursery Practitioner (Term time 30 hours per week)
- Sessional Assistant Practitioner - Basingstoke
- Sessional Worker (Summer Play Worker) - Bracknell
- Sessional Worker (Summer Play Worker) - Hackney Playground
- Sessional Worker (Summer Play Worker) - Hayward Adventure Playground, Islington
- Sessional Worker (Summer Play Worker) - Lady Allen Playground / Chelsea
- Sessional Worker (Summer Play Worker) - Hull
- Senior Practitioner Young Carers (Part Time)
- People Team Assistant
- Play Worker in Charge
- Play Worker
- Summer Play Worker - Bracknell