Working as part of the Management team to ensure all operational requirements and service level agreements are met through all aspects of the contract, ensuring quality standards and contractual requirements are maintained.
You will be a community minded manager with the requirements of residents, retailers and visitors to Lambeth at the forefront of decision making.
You will create Safer Neighbourhood teams to ensure Local Business Districts are able to thrive without the disruption of enviro-crime and parking contraventions.
This is a large and diverse contract, do you think this challenge would suit you?
Do you know how to motivate and nurture people? Do you know how to build strong relationships within teams to meet contract objectives? If so then please read below.
What you'll do
- Assist the Client Account Manager in ensuring the smooth delivery of the contract with operational responsibility
- Manage Employee Relations and ensure that Company policies are adhered to by colleagues
- Monitor budget and contract spend in relation to uniform, stationary and other supplies ensuring effective cost control
- Ensure overall client satisfaction and management of resources
- Continuous monitoring of enforcement activity
- Regular reporting on Key Performance Indicators to Contract Manager
- Develop, coach and monitor the supervisory team
What you'll bring
- Strong people management skills and strong commercial acumen
- Ability to present to Management level
- Minimum 36 months management experience at Team Manager or equivalent level
- Experience of implementing effective cost control
- Experience of monitoring KPIs and preparation of reports
- Full, clean driving licence
Do you have these skills? if so then please apply.
What we'll offer you
Up to £36,433.09 per annum depending on experience
Standard Hours 6.45am – 16.15pm (however a flexible approach is expected)
Training and Development
Employee discount scheme
A Apcoa, we aim to support employees in achieving a healthy work-life balance.
We recognise that many of our employees have family responsibilities and are committed to providing support for our employees.
We are working hard to support flexible and new ways of working where possible.We are focused on ensuring APCOA is a fair place to work regardless of age, race, gender, sexuality or level in the organisation. We offer a motivating work environment where successes are shared
- Start: 20/04/2023
- Rate: £36,433.09
- Location: Lambeth North,England
- Type: Permanent
- Industry: Customer_services
- Recruiter: Apcoa Parking UK
- Contact: APCOA Admin
- Tel: 018 95 27 25 00
- Email: to view click here
- Reference: 1853
- Posted: 2023-04-20 13:09:03 -
- View all Jobs from Apcoa Parking UK
More Jobs from Apcoa Parking UK
- Civil Enforcement Officer
- Civil Enforcement Officer - Moped Rider
- School Crossing Patrol - SE20 area
- School Crossing Patrol - BR5
- School Crossing Patrol - BR5 area
- Civil Enforcement Officer - Redbridge
- Bid Coordinator
- Customer Service - Taxi Rank Agent
- Bus Driver - Luton Airport
- Commercial Sales Manager
- Customer Service Advisor
- Civil Enforcement Officer - Lincoln - Temporary
- Civil Enforcement Officer - Skegness Temp
- Civil Enforcement Officer - Grantham
- Civil Enforcement Officer - Part Time
- Civil Enforcement Officer - Boston
- Customer Service Assistant
- Customer Service Controller
- Civil Enforcement Officer - Maidstone
- School Crossing Patrol - BR5